No politics?

Lupz27

24 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Only those beta male soy boys would eat almond milk cream cheese when they emerge from their mom’s basement, late, because they don’t have jobs, to have brunch before they do looting.

How many LEOs did YOU beat to death with a fire extinguisher, you filthy lib puss??? ZERO I BET

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thank you @RutgersJetFan.

@Lupz27 we have the option of turning off political advertising. But the thing is this, the site is free. We show less ads to registered members than we do to guests. It is legit our only way of paying the bills. The alternative is to do what every other site is doing and charge, take up donations etc. We have said no to that every time.

If this ad bothers you that much, to call it out publicly like this let me know and I will find a way to make sure you don't see political ads anymore. But as Rutgers says we didn't sell a Joe Biden ad. All ads are based on your search history.

we could also use an ad blocker.....problem solved.

7 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

It’s not me who is obsessed with politics, it’s the entire internet and social media and ad services.  I literally only open one news outlet NEWS on my phone.

@Maxman sorry but I didn’t think me checking my preferred NEWS website would make political ads show up.  If you use the internet right now it’s IMPOSSIBLE to not click on a site that will probably get flagged for political ads ffs.

Dude just be glad it wasnt an aoc ad