Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t understand the bold. The whole game is saying they are millers, how does it make Stark uniquely “okay”?

Good point if you isolate that one sentence, but I think I provided more than just the Miller thing in that paragraph about why I felt that way.

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I get it. Honestly, I am hungover a d anxious as **** today, so I just need something else on my mind and I’m doing a little bit of compulsive posting. 

You guys interpret it how you want. 

I feel you, trust me. I have some real sh*t going on unfortunately so this is a welcomed distraction right now

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 4

8 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Just got back from about a 7 hour drive so I’ll go ahead and look at stark tonight and let you know what I think. 

First I'd rather hear your thoughts on something other than Stark, maybe the ones sussing you or anyone. Then Stark.

Zach Galifianakis Flirting GIF

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Drums thank you for pointing this out. This is telling.

In my original post I said multiple scums, because there ARE more than one scum member. Inferring that I meant multiple scum teams is not something a newbie would inquire, but now it shows JC curious how I’d know about teams. 

So, in this game there are multiple scum factions. Would make sense with the theme of Drakken Cove, and would explain why it’s so hard to get a lynch on D1... EVERYONES A SCUM! 

That's kinda how I saw it too but I have defended you enough.

29 minutes ago, CTM said:

you've said this atleast twice, did you ever explain why? I was out of town for 3 days and haven't read back.. admittedly

I originally stated that there are multiple scum members to explain how I could flip between Stark (scum) and JC (scum). What do I care which scum gets lynched first? 

JC interpreted that to mean there are multiple teams, and then he confirmed with what I read to be a “yeah, but how did YOU know that” (tone). 

It would make sense as to why it’s difficult to get a lynch train going 24 pages into the game, still on D1. 

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, CTM said:

2 responses to 1 post, 7 minutes apart. Not satisfied with his first response = rethinking it =  why? Either he's compensating for his furry micropeen or scum

In case it's the former,

Another reply.

GFY

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m trying to find scum and figure out the game. Despite my own stupidity I think I’ve made a few good points here and there and have arrived at a decent pool of scum candidates.

You, meanwhile, are not scum hunting like town JiF would.  At least I’m the one being consistent in my approach to this game.

Yeah but like, here you go again, spinning and creating narratives, you're telling me I'm not scum hunting yet all you've been doing is sh*tting on my "cases".  lol  So which is it? 

I'm being 100% consistent with my play, I'm calling out everything as I go, just like I did calling out Drums odd behavior.

Get your finger out my ass, it feels nice but I've got sh*t to do.

26 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I originally stated that there are multiple scum members to explain how I could flip between Stark (scum) and JC (scum). What do I care which scum gets lynched first? 

JC interpreted that to mean there are multiple teams, and then he confirmed with what I read to be a “yeah, but how did YOU know that” (tone). 

It would make sense as to why it’s difficult to get a lynch train going 24 pages into the game, still on D1. 

The logic on the multi-ball makes sense.

3 hours ago, Drums said:

You spend  quite a few posts saying gross, disgusting etc but overall, you “get it”

I am pretty sure you are about to say JC and I are your top 2. What are your thoughts on Stark?

I get that 80 being illogical is often not a scum tell.  I pointed it out and kept talking about it because he was voting a player for certain behavior while defending someone who was doing the exact same behavior.  That's informative, that's why spend quite a few posts talking about.  I mean, I'm' playing the ******* game.  lol.  WTF am I supposed to do, just make penis jokes the whole game?

I'm voting JC.  His behavior, exchange, skimming/not paying attention when he was going back and forth with Barry was gross.  So I voted him and I'll continue to because it's the grossest of gross.

And yes, you're little flip flopidity flop was odd.  And I'm looking at you.

I dont do top 2's.  I do top 3's.  I invented it.

GFY

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I am still okay with Stark right now. At the very worst, he says he is a Miller, so it would be like lynching VT. One less person for the cop to worry about and we will get some info. Also, he is better as scum (shot Crusher, town watcher, as a 1x vig on night one in my game ffs but was also debating killing JETS for the lulz, in between two wins as scum). 

confused mark wahlberg GIF

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Normally I would add to existing replies. But we’re not allowed to edit. So yea. I’m going to reply to the same post more than once at times.

I do what I fukkin want bitch.

^ continued over defensiveness and over explanation.

only 1 vote fuzzbucket, why so chatty

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah but like, here you go again, spinning and creating narratives, you're telling me I'm not scum hunting yet all you've been doing is sh*tting on my "cases".  lol  So which is it? 

I'm being 100% consistent with my play, I'm calling out everything as I go, just like I did calling out Drums odd behavior.

Get your finger out my ass, it feels nice but I've got sh*t to do.

Didn't say you weren't scum hunting.  Only that you weren't really doing it like I would expect town JiF to do so.  You do you though.  My vote isn't on you.  

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

My thoughts are they've played a similar game, which is why I dont understand how 80 was kissy kissy with green but tisk tisk with JETS.

You're weird

I explained my reason and you dismissed it for no reason.  GS playing his 2nd ever game is very relevant to the discussion.  

52 minutes ago, CTM said:

^ continued over defensiveness and over explanation.

only 1 vote fuzzbucket, why so chatty

I was the same level of chatty before I got a vote. Dufus.

lol at the notion that I’d just show my belly after 1 vote though ... you’re cute

11 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I have to say that jif made a good point about 80 and his sort of hypocrisy with me and greenseed but I still wouldn’t vote him yet. 

9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I also believe drums is town. He’s definitely starting to play the way I remember him playing when he’s town. Very active and he seems like he’s genuinely trying to sort it all out. 

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Just read through Starks posts. Nothing bad jumped out at me. I’m not going to place a vote on him right now. 

Gee, nothing scummy here. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I have to say that jif made a good point about 80 and his sort of hypocrisy with me and greenseed but I still wouldn’t vote him yet. 

It’s not hypocritical because I have a very clear reason why.  You don’t get the same free pass that GS does. It’s quite simple in my mind.