Allen Robinson gets tagged

I think this off season is shaping up much as I thought it would? When reports indicated the Jets would be active during FA that didn't automatically indicate the Jets would be buyers for the big name free agents. It just meant they would be active. Douglas will probably go after a FEW starters. He will not be blowing his war chest in one offseason. He'll probably look to add talent to the second string portion of the team targeting the less expensive players available through FA, thereby allowing him to roll more money into future years. He'll be using the draft to hit on those primetime, staple type players that make the Jets a SB contender....

Damn. Was just a pipe dream as I was one of the biggest Allen Robinson dreamers; especially during our Trevor Lawrence run. 

It's true. It's rare to steal a teams top 1-3 players come Free Agency. 

Allen Robinson was my #1 WR hope. 

I absolutely love JuJu as well; he's always been my #2 WR behind Allen Robinson and in regards to long term he's A++. 

JuJu and Mims would be exciting. Draft a dominant outside WR with our Seattle pick or the 1st pick of the 2nd round (Terrace Marshall Jr.) and all of a sudden we're extremely deep @ WR with Jamison Crowder as our #4 WR.