I hate to say it; but our roster stinks: JD should trade out of the #2 pick for a kings ransom and trade Sam for a 2nd/3rd (and roll with James Morgan for 2021).

2 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I’m pretty sure Joe Douglas’s tenure with the Jets will outlast the factory warranty on your BMW (I’m assuming you bought the new M8 Grand Coupe)

I lease perpetually.  I'm always in warranty.  Joe Douglas, not so much.

SAR I

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, AFJF said:

You also may have missed it because last year's HC and QB were atrocious, but when he was targeted, Denzel Mims looked like a legit weapon. 

zero tds for the entire season that is correct zero and before you blame the qb and the head coach understand that braxton freaking berrios had not one not two but three tds playing with the same qbs and the same coach

Mims looked nothing like a a weapon- a weapon does not go without a td the entire season 

Mims best take a GIANT leap next year.... 

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

zero tds for the entire season that is correct zero and before you blame the qb and the head coach understand that braxton freaking berrios had not one not two but three tds playing with the same qbs and the same coach

Mims looked nothing like a a weapon- a weapon does not go without a td the entire season 

Looked nothing like  a weapon?  JFC.

Berrios averaged 10 YPC while Mims was at 15.

Edited by AFJF

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

Cant' make plays if the targets aren't there.  Darnold and Gase were terrible.  Mims was excellent when he got some opportunities.

Had 284 yards through first five games as a rookie with no camp, no preseason games and coming in mid-season.

Edited by AFJF

On 3/21/2021 at 5:16 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Clown? 

Do you not see our current roster? 

With the help of both Macc and JD it's full of nothing but clown players. 

As much as I love Sewell and hope for Fields/Zach? lol. They have 0 chance of having this current compete for a future SB. 

Might as well trade out of #2 overall and begin to build a TB Rays type of farm system. A pipeline coming through the draft over the next 2 drafts. 

Make our roster exciting for once with youth and potential. 

See what James Morgan has and chances are he'll fail next year. As would Sam Fields or Wilson. 

"Nothing but clown players"?  Zero credibility left.  Don't bother trying to convince me of anything with your oversize, attention-grabbing posts.

On 3/21/2021 at 4:17 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

I've never mentioned trading out of #2 overall. 

On 3/21/2021 at 4:08 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

JD should accumulate as many picks this year as possible in order to attack multiple holes around the QB position along with getting an extra 1st round pick for 2022 (having 3 first round picks next draft, plus a lot more). 

• We're coming off of 2-14.

• Our roster stinks. 

Trade out of the #2 overall pick. 

?????????