Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Well this sucks... I was just informed that I have TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID and will Die during the N2 phase of the game.

My character is Anthony Fauci, I am the Town Immunologist. I am able to investigate a player during night phase to see if they are a super spreader. I win with town.

My investigation did not result in a "Super Spreader" - I found a "Non-Super Spreader"

just saw this ? who

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

Well this sucks... I was just informed that I have TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID and will Die during the N2 phase of the game.

My character is Anthony Fauci, I am the Town Immunologist. I am able to investigate a player during night phase to see if they are a super spreader. I win with town.

My investigation did not result in a "Super Spreader" - I found a "Non-Super Spreader"

this kind of makes sense for the role pac was claiming

the quote i believe was you're a virus and i'm the cure

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I'm probably just going to lay low since I am basically dead man walking and not to influence town ... You will have to @ me if you want to ask me a question

I will 

VOTE BUM

@BUM-KNEE why did you mention Fauci name to pac? 

It was just a joke

Hmm..  well scum team must be compromised of idiots who got lucky if Stark is telling truth.  He was a prime lynch candidate today so don't see the reason for the poison.

I dont see how Stark lying since if he's alive tomorrow he'll be hyper lynched soo.

Vote Drums

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Hmm..  well scum team must be compromised of idiots who got lucky if Stark is telling truth.  He was a prime lynch candidate today so don't see the reason for the poison.

I dont see how Stark lying since if he's alive tomorrow he'll be hyper lynched soo.

Vote Drums

Care to elaborate on your PR?

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

Who did you investigate?

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Drums (6) - Jvill, Crusher, Ape, Barry, CTM, Pac

Stark (2) - Smash, JC

BUM (1) - Stark

Nolder (1) - Greenseed

Not Voting (9) - Spoot, Drums, JiF, Verbal, Nolder, Ballin, GATA, Beaver, BUM

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have been purposely avoiding atting people or quoting them in case you can get infected that way. Stark asking people to "at" him makes me wonder. We'll find out N2 anyway, but maybe think twice before you at him.

Shiiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have been purposely avoiding atting people or quoting them in case you can get infected that way. Stark asking people to "at" him makes me wonder. We'll find out N2 anyway, but maybe think twice before you at him.

fair enough... I just will be spot checking the game so don't @ me just don't expect me to be responding quickly 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why being so coy? There's two of us.

you are the only person I have ever called rodent.. I have only called beaver by beaver 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

this kind of makes sense for the role pac was claiming

the quote i believe was you're a virus and i'm the cure

"I'm the cure" suggests the ability to cure or protect players from death. Stark only investigates it, so it doesn't exactly line up.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Vote Drums

who would think you get infected and spend the next game day alive knowing you're going to die the next night phase.

you think I reveal at L-6 or whatever . lol. 

you never cease to amaze me GEESHEE

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"I'm the cure" suggests the ability to cure or protect players from death. Stark only investigates it, so it doesn't exactly line up.

yes i figured that out a few minutes after posting it lol, The Dr. part of starks claim is what i was reacting too initially

Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

Wonder if the infected vote for you, you in turn get infected.

If so, thanks alot Stark....

Without any NK, for now I'm going assuming the infections are chosen by Scum, a la their "Poisoner" role/ability, and isn't tied to votes, quotes, or @s.

There are still other possibilities, of course, such as their factional kill being limited in some way, the scum team purposefully holstering to cause confusion/wifom, or they hit some sort of protection with their kill. But, I'm going with the simplest answer first. Occam's razor, and all that.

• Upvote 1