Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy hell after Spoots masterpiece this sh*t should have been on a Bazooka Joe wrapper. 

Beaver Tolstoy was a tough act to follow.  

Don't worry.  When deaths come....and they will come, muahahaha....the scenes will get better.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Beaver Tolstoy was a tough act to follow.  

Don't worry.  When deaths come....and they will come, muahahaha....the scenes will get better.

I wouldn't want to follow me either.

Imagine the stink!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Hmmm. So are we dealing with like a Poisoner role maybe? Something like that?

Ya looks that way.. like that role..  doesn't look like the person infected will know until we all do unless 80 told them and they're free to say so.

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Hmmm. So are we dealing with like a Poisoner role maybe? Something like that?

Could be Scum NK is replaced by an infection mechanic which ends with a delayed death. Would be pretty neat and reminds me of my Minesweeper game. It makes me wonder if there is a role that can cure infections, similar to my bomb defusal role.

And there's always the possibility that you were right and it has something to do with vote trains, but we'll see.

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Night came and went.  While you're all still here, undoubtedly one or more of you were infected.

All of you submitted to testing.  Who will test positive?  That will be found out later in the day.

For now.....the hunt continues.  

aaron paul what GIF by Breaking Bad

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Stark and Drums last minute votes on me when I all but said I was doc were horrible.  Both fancy themselves as cerebral players which makes their sloppy votes all the more mystifying.  Was like Nyn screamed to vote me in the scum chat and they both burst on to the thread and obeyed orders.

I'm cool with either but for now

Vote Stark

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ya looks that way.. like that role..  doesn't look like the person infected will know until we all do unless 80 told them and they're free to say so.

Dunno. I wasn't told I'm infected for whatever that's worth.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Could be Scum NK is replaced by an infection mechanic which ends with a delayed death. Would be pretty neat and reminds me of my Minesweeper game. It makes me wonder if there is a role that can cure infections, similar to my bomb defusal role.

And there's always the possibility that you were right and it has something to do with vote trains, but we'll see.

I'm pretty sure that's more or less how the Poisoner role works lol.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Stark and Drums last minute votes on me when I all but said I was doc were horrible.  Both fancy themselves as cerebral players which makes their sloppy votes all the more mystifying.  Was like Nyn screamed to vote me in the scum chat and they both burst on to the thread and obeyed orders.

I'm cool with either but for now

Vote Stark

Damn this fool coming out throwing haymakers day 2. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Damn this fool coming out throwing haymakers day 2. 

If scum f's with me their writing their death sentence.  

Once again I sniffed out scum day 1 even if I couldn't fully articulate it.  Just a feeling.  My instincts are impeccable.