Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nyn (7) - Pac, Ape, Crusher, Barry, JiF, CTM, Jvill

Pac (6) - JC, GATA, Greenseed, Stark, Drums, Nyn

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Crusher (1) - Spoot

JC (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (3) - Nolder, Verbal, Smash

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Tuesday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST

Pac was the first on Nyn’s train.
I know I’m still a newbie, but I’ve gotta assume that an early vote on D1 is highly unlikely to be a bus vote.  So Pac is town.  Ape, and Crusher are probably safe for town as well. 

I don’t like @GATA’s lack of involvement, but there’s no way in hell I’m voting my new bestie. 

Don’t have a read on anyone but definitely don’t like Nolder side-lining. Feels pingy. 

Unvote Vote Nolder

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Stark and Drums last minute votes on me when I all but said I was doc were horrible.  Both fancy themselves as cerebral players which makes their sloppy votes all the more mystifying.  Was like Nyn screamed to vote me in the scum chat and they both burst on to the thread and obeyed orders.

I'm cool with either but for now

Vote Stark

JC had some things to say as well but for now I'm on board with vote Stark

• Upvote 1

On 3/25/2021 at 1:05 AM, GATA said:

k so ape & ctm are having a kumbaya moment I guess

Nyn vs Pac?

Pac always 

VOTE GSHEE

This is an interesting vote from page 4. 

Could be nothing due to the half hearted explanation, but the lack of involvement this week pings.

9 hours ago, Pac said:

Stark and Drums last minute votes on me when I all but said I was doc were horrible.  Both fancy themselves as cerebral players which makes their sloppy votes all the more mystifying.  Was like Nyn screamed to vote me in the scum chat and they both burst on to the thread and obeyed orders.

I'm cool with either but for now

Vote Stark

9 hours ago, Pac said:

If scum f's with me their writing their death sentence.  

Once again I sniffed out scum day 1 even if I couldn't fully articulate it.  Just a feeling.  My instincts are impeccable.

lol, this guy

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I actually like the Stark train. No idea of the vote count. I’ll wait.

It’s fine but weird Pac is already on it. I would expect him to be jumping around claiming to hammer this pig once we get him to L1. Pac actually playing mafia is unsettling, I’m use to him jumping about like a buffoon. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Well well, guess I @GATA vote verbal

It was the way he reacted around the Nyn Lynch. He voted her early then jumped off onto Pac (gross) near the end of the Lynch. Least I think that’s what it is. 

You didn't have to explain, I was just being a pain in the ass to make you vote me.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Stark said:

what doc claim pac didn't claim anything 

In re-read I found this . Which shows Stark obviously did not understand PAC's reference to Mario Cobretti Quote

This was posted after CTM was outraged that someone could vote a possible Doc claim.

While I'm still slightly leaning toward Stark ( because he may be full of sh*t and in damage control ) we should be careful not to get caught up in a speed lynch.

22 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

In re-read I found this . Which shows Stark obviously did not understand PAC's reference to Mario Cobretti Quote

This was posted after CTM was outraged that someone could vote a possible Doc claim.

While I'm still slightly leaning toward Stark ( because he may be full of sh*t and in damage control ) we should be careful not to get caught up in a speed lynch.

CTM outraged? Not sure I’ve ever seen that. He’s typically a mellow mushroom. 

22 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

He obviously did not understand it? He could've been skimming and missed it or been faking the whole ignorance thing.

Pac also said at some point he basically claimed already referencing the above

I can't speak to pacs alignment but we know that Nyn was scum, so if Pac is in fact a town PR scum would've been motivated to get pac 1 vote ahead of Nyn.  Stark is the best bet for this, followed by drums

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

He obviously did not understand it? He could've been skimming and missed it or been faking the whole ignorance thing.

I can't speak to pacs alignment but we know that Nyn was scum, so if Pac is in fact a town PR scum would've been motivated to get pac 1 vote ahead of Nyn.  Stark is the best bet for this, followed by drums

Well said breathe like death. Vote drums. 

competing trains 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

as of now its 5 on stark

Thx.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

It’s fine but weird Pac is already on it. I would expect him to be jumping around claiming to hammer this pig once we get him to L1. Pac actually playing mafia is unsettling, I’m use to him jumping about like a buffoon. 

This. Hahaha.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Why Stark, and what do you like about it?

Addressing me? I think the optics around Nyn’s train make Stark a good direction to press. Dumbs too.

It’s the right place to put a little pressure to start the day. I also would love to revisit Spoot/Barry from D1. 

46 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Well well, guess I @GATA vote verbal

It was the way he reacted around the Nyn Lynch. He voted her early then jumped off onto Pac (gross) near the end of the Lynch. Least I think that’s what it is. 

This. The optics make it an easy place to look, and I want to see how folks maneuver it. Even if we don’t lynch him today, it’ll provide info later.

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

I agree with this, but at the same time I’m weary of how narrative-ey it is. 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I agree with this, but at the same time I’m weary of how narrative-ey it is. 

Sorry, did I need to scream PING!!!!

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

ape following crusher around like a needy little chimp and repeating him verbatim is pingy

1 minute ago, CTM said:

when did you call out a ping?

Moron.