Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

50 minutes ago, CTM said:

He obviously did not understand it? He could've been skimming and missed it or been faking the whole ignorance thing.

Pac also said at some point he basically claimed already referencing the above

I can't speak to pacs alignment but we know that Nyn was scum, so if Pac is in fact a town PR scum would've been motivated to get pac 1 vote ahead of Nyn.  Stark is the best bet for this, followed by drums

I don't disagree with this thinking

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Reconcile the slap fest? what is this even supposed to mean? I have zero interest in that little yap dog nipping at my ankles for another 5 pages while scum sits around and laughs, if that's your question.

fos ape

Reconcile why it happened. Where you stand now? Basically follow thru and/or new thoughts.

If you want to fos me because you’re too dumb to understand that, that’s fine. It’s a lazy way of avoiding it.

11 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Pac was the first on Nyn’s train.
I know I’m still a newbie, but I’ve gotta assume that an early vote on D1 is highly unlikely to be a bus vote.  So Pac is town.  Ape, and Crusher are probably safe for town as well. 

I don’t like @GATA’s lack of involvement, but there’s no way in hell I’m voting my new bestie. 

Don’t have a read on anyone but definitely don’t like Nolder side-lining. Feels pingy. 

Unvote Vote Nolder

Actually @JiF was the first on the NYN train. near the deadline he made a single ppost that said "VOTE NYN" and whey @Jetsfan80 updated the Vote count he moved JIF to the back of the line of votes... JIF never unvoted and 80 counted it as if he did. or at least I never saw JIF unvote.

I even quoted and posted asking how JIF had an unvote and re-vote without actually unvoting.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

In re-read I found this . Which shows Stark obviously did not understand PAC's reference to Mario Cobretti Quote

This was posted after CTM was outraged that someone could vote a possible Doc claim.

While I'm still slightly leaning toward Stark ( because he may be full of sh*t and in damage control ) we should be careful not to get caught up in a speed lynch.

I had to google because I don't know the movie well enough .. IIRC he said famous or popular quote and the more popular quotes were:

A great memorable quote from the Cobra movie on Quotes.net - Supermarket Killer: Get back! I got a bomb here! I'll blow this whole place up! Marion Cobretti: ...

You're a disease, and I'm the cure. Supermarket Killer : I got a bomb here! I'll kill her!

Neither of these said anything about cop.. I took it as Bomb which isn't solely a town role, right?

17 hours ago, CTM said:

Not like you to miss something like this 

I didn't miss anything. he never claimed a thing. you also seemed to not understand why he didn't claim just a vague claim

said a quote from a movie. see my quote above.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Stark, why are you concerned about the position of the jif vote on the nyn train

Im not concerned. but it was something I haven't seen a mod do. JiF never unvoted, that I saw while reading through the game. SO when he voted NYN before deadline why did 80 move him to the back of the list? it was more of a question to 80 when I quoted the posts. 

essentially you would think 80 would have just left the vote order as is instead of "delete JiF" as the first voter and add him to the back of the vote line. 

There are going  be people pulling the VC's later in game and JiF is no longer the 1st voter of NYN but now just a "bandwagon" voter. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

@Spoot-Face@Barry McCockinner you guys care to reconcile your D1 slap fest?

@JiF are you just gonna stay quiet until we lynch scum again, then try to posture with a townie victory lap?

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Stark, why are you concerned about the position of the jif vote on the nyn train

example above... JiF Was the first but here ape is making it appear like jif bandwagon voted - and it may not even be APe's fault... he just see the VC but it should not have changed based on JiF never unvoting. IMO

24 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I like the Stark and Drums train, but I also have some others concerns.   I'm waiting to see if PAC is the one infected.   If he is a town PR role, he should be the one infected.   I also didn't like JCs response to lynch.

Uhhh..  again..  Mario Cobretti famous quote.  With u think that means bub?

22 minutes ago, Stark said:

I had to google because I don't know the movie well enough .. IIRC he said famous or popular quote and the more popular quotes were:

A great memorable quote from the Cobra movie on Quotes.net - Supermarket Killer: Get back! I got a bomb here! I'll blow this whole place up! Marion Cobretti: ...

You're a disease, and I'm the cure. Supermarket Killer : I got a bomb here! I'll kill her!

Neither of these said anything about cop.. I took it as Bomb which isn't solely a town role, right?

Oh please..  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Stark - I was just curious if it had anything to do with the voting having something to do with infections as nolder suggested.

nope. just an odd occurance that I caught in real time and quoted with no response from 80 or jif. 

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

its whatever. you didn't actually claim anything and when @BUM-KNEE asked you right before deadline you didn't acknowledge him. 

maybe quote a better more popular movie character if its supposed to be so obvious

I had to Google it myself.

I found the same page you did about the supermarket killer.

• Upvote 2

I claim a town pr and give a mystery quote that pertains to the subject matter of the game which can be solved in about 9 seconds.  It wasn't meant to be a difficult task.

You're the disease and I'm the cure.

Wtf do you think that means?

19 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I had to Google it myself.

I found the same page you did about the supermarket killer.

That movie came out when I was 5... lol.. also fun tidbit about the world famous Mario Cobreti... its no wonder I never saw the movie.

Cobra was nominated for six Razzie Awards, including Worst Picture, Worst Actor (Sylvester Stallone), Worst Actress (Brigitte Nielsen), Worst Supporting Actor and Worst New Star (both for Brian Thompson) and Worst Screenplay.[29]

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

That movie came out when I was 5... lol.. also fun tidbit about the world famous Mario Cobreti... its no wonder I never saw the movie.

Cobra was nominated for six Razzie Awards, including Worst Picture, Worst Actor (Sylvester Stallone), Worst Actress (Brigitte Nielsen), Worst Supporting Actor and Worst New Star (both for Brian Thompson) and Worst Screenplay.[29]

Thats the point..  quoting a line from a cheesy 30 year old movie is funny.

23 hours ago, Pac said:

Ok game boring and to avoid idiotic last minute mistake ill reveal important town power role here.

Lynch at your own peril.

Lfg.

23 hours ago, CTM said:

And?

22 hours ago, Pac said:

So far I have 1 boob who decided to vote me after revealing important town pr.

22 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you the guy who thinks he can reveal some mystery power role and not get questioned ?

22 hours ago, Pac said:

A clue..  my role may or may not have to do with a famous Mario Cobretti quote.

may or may not...

dude just claim like a normal persons is my point

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I also had to google it and was easily able to see which famous quote pertained to the game. took about 8 seconds I think

understand. looking back yeah I can see where I missed it. 

if that justifies vote on me fine. I accept that.