Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

You're forgetting the part where I've done nothing but vote off scum and single-handedly emasculated, then destroyed CTM.

I mean, if you break it down...

• I was first to actually lay down real case on Nyn. 
  • Pretty sure everyone was okay with Drums lynch. Like universally sussed.
  • I registered CTM's first ping. He was getting lynched regardless of you. You just made the most noise grandstanding around it. 

So, while you're over here calling me "soft and passive", you're also going WAYYY over the top on taking credit for lynches that I had a bigger role in, than you. I think you're mischaracterizing your influence on those lynches, so much so that it feels like BS.

Combine that with a steady stream of "trust me" comments and this contradictory messaging that scum is a lost cause, but you vetting yourself would somehow give the edge to scum. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm going off D1 interaction. There's a whole games worth of stuff I'm missing. Secondly I do usually try to keep an open mind and leave open the possibility of being wrong or not seeing what others are seeing. 

side note: shouldn't everyone have a one person list? Are we thinking there are 2+ scum left? I was operating under the assumption there's one baddie left which is also why I'm not too concerned about being right  or wrong and just wanting to move things along.

I think there's 1 left. That doesn't mean I have a list of 1 that I think may be scum, it's pretty common that when there's 4 scum in the beginning of the game, I have a list of about 5-6 people I suspect. Make sense?

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, dont see the point in pursing Pac right now. Why risk it?  CTM clearly tried to frame him.

I agree, but from the standpoint of the big picture... well, was he framing him OR making it look like that? It was a pretty clumsy false claim considering it came from CTM. Like he wasn't even trying to get it past us.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I agree, but from the standpoint of the big picture... well, was he framing him OR making it look like that? It was a pretty clumsy false claim considering it came from CTM. Like he wasn't even trying to get it past us.

Meh, I've seen him give less effort on a reveal.  Either way, seems like a misguided effort at this point.  More logical choices.

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, dont see the point in pursing Pac right now. Why risk it?  CTM clearly tried to frame him.

I agree that I don’t particularly need a resolution on Pac today. It should ideally get resolved before endgame, but with the lead town has right now I think it can wait a bit.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM’s fake claims since I’ve been playing have been pretty damn awful. This was actually probably his best one.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

I agree that I don’t particularly need a resolution on Pac today. It should ideally get resolved before endgame, but with the lead town has right now I think it can wait a bit.

That's where I"m at.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

CTM’s fake claims since I’ve been playing have been pretty damn awful. This was actually probably his best one.

oh, haha... he used to be great at it... too many shrooms and 20-year olds wearing down his wit

Looking back, Bum would have had to bussed him teammates twice, not saying he didnt but I think I rather go with one of the folks avoiding the train before guessing who was bussing.  Verb joined pretty early on and hasnt been hunting at all.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, I've seen him give less effort on a reveal.  Either way, seems like a misguided effort at this point.  More logical choices.

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

No doubt. This is where I'm at... just keeping that cheesy gordita crunch honest, and suddenly a lot quieter.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Looking back, Bum would have had to bussed him teammates twice, not saying he didnt but I think I rather go with one of the folks avoiding the train before guessing who was bussing.  Verb joined pretty early on and hasnt been hunting at all.  

didn't verbal just hint as a mason a few pages ago?

• Upvote 1

"F**k, guys, I think the COVID spreaders have multiple strains of the virus at their fingertips, or something."

"Must be.  I've been told I could catch a virus, even after being vaccinated!  Looks like it only protects us from one infection!"

"F**k.  Well we'd better be careful I guess."

(Note:  The above has been edited.)

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

"F**k, guys, I think the COVID spreaders have multiple strains of the virus at their fingertips, or something."

"Must be.  I've been told I could catch a virus again, even after being vaccinated!"

angry joe biden GIF by Election 2016

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"Must be.  I've been told I could catch a virus, even after being vaccinated!  Looks like it only protects us from one infection!"

This suggests that players are being vaccinated - which points to Pac as vaccinator. So, no antibodies and % kill from masons infecting each other? @JiF why'd you mention antibodies? Definitely not voting Pac at this point. Thanks 80!!!

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Day 4 Vote Count

BUM (5) - Ape, JVOR, Barry, Verbal, JiF

Verbal (3) - JC, Jvill, Crusher

Ape (3) - Pac, Greenseed, Nolder

JC (1) - BUM

JVOR (1) - Verbal

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

You have Verbal voting twice is that correct?

Just now, Nolder said:

You have Verbal voting twice is that correct?

No it is not, thanks for catching this.

Official Day 4 Vote Count

BUM (5) - Ape, JVOR, Barry, Verbal, JiF

Verbal (3) - JC, Jvill, Crusher

Ape (3) - Pac, Greenseed, Nolder

JC (1) - BUM

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"Spreaders".... meaning more than one scum left?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I did not bus, I have no teammates.

If you read through pages 43-47 and see the whirlwind of info and speculation that was flying around you will see a bunch of us tring to make sense of it. It was like 2 hours of reading and back reading to find a logical path. Beaver said he had gotten infected and he voted CTM right before I did. Since CTM wasnt making much sense, and his quote that I took to mean he slipped up, I voted him. I did not bus, I voted the person that looked like he was bullsh*tting. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, if you break it down...

• I was first to actually lay down real case on Nyn. 
  • Pretty sure everyone was okay with Drums lynch. Like universally sussed.
  • I registered CTM's first ping. He was getting lynched regardless of you. You just made the most noise grandstanding around it. 

So, while you're over here calling me "soft and passive", you're also going WAYYY over the top on taking credit for lynches that I had a bigger role in, than you. I think you're mischaracterizing your influence on those lynches, so much so that it feels like BS.

Combine that with a steady stream of "trust me" comments and this contradictory messaging that scum is a lost cause, but you vetting yourself would somehow give the edge to scum. 

I warned you @Pac I really did.

4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I did not bus, I have no teammates.

If you read through pages 43-47 and see the whirlwind of info and speculation that was flying around you will see a bunch of us tring to make sense of it. It was like 2 hours of reading and back reading to find a logical path. Beaver said he had gotten infected and he voted CTM right before I did. Since CTM wasnt making much sense, and his quote that I took to mean he slipped up, I voted him. I did not bus, I voted the person that looked like he was bullsh*tting. 

Unvote

Vote JC