Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

It does not affect the game in any way just something I said to him early joking around

Go back to the dead thread. You’re responding to game content and you don’t dictate how it might be interpreted.

WTF with all the bad form this game. Ffs

11 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I dont know him from a hole in the wall, so I dont know what hes all about.

I've played with him a fair bit and I do think I know some of his tells but not all of them. Also I haven't been paying attention so idk can't help much in this regard without putting in a lot of extra time .

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Go back to the dead thread. You’re responding to game content and you don’t dictate how it might be interpreted.

WTF with all the bad form this game. Ffs

I'm not in the dead thread and like I said it does not affect the game. It was in reference to you taking credit for all the scum kills . I have never compromised a game in all the years I've played so cool out.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm not in the dead thread and like I said it does not affect the game. It was in reference to you taking credit for all the scum kills . I have never compromised a game in all the years I've played so cool out.

Simply stopping would have sufficed.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

didn't verbal just hint as a mason a few pages ago?

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Missed it

Unvote

Vote Bum

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

His hinting doesn’t make much sense to me numbers wise.

1. Me - VT

2. Ape - claimed VT

3. Barry - claimed VT

4. Bum - claimed VT

5. Crusher - claimed isolating alone (don’t remember if he specifically claimed VT or not)

6. JVOR - claimed isolating alone (same as Crush)

7. GS - claimed VT

8. JiF - mason w/ dead Crusher

9. Nolder - mason w/ dead Smash

10. Pac - claimed doc/god/cure/whatever

11. JC - has been trying to get Verb lynched all day

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

1. Me - VT

2. Ape - claimed VT

3. Barry - claimed VT

4. Bum - claimed VT

5. Crusher - claimed isolating alone (don’t remember if he specifically claimed VT or not)

7. GS - claimed VT

back to Verbal? 

knew it!

Unvote

Vote Verbal

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

1. Me - VT

2. Ape - claimed VT

3. Barry - claimed VT

4. Bum - claimed VT

7. GS - claimed VT

Add to this that Verb has also been going after JC

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Stark was looking for super spreader (CTM)

The beavers were mason pair

Smash/nolder mason pair

Crusher1/jif mason pair

Jvill is infected and dying

pac basically claims doc

Greenseed and jvor have claimed VT

I think that's it off the top of my head on phone.

^^^wants to look like super towny^^^

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

This is so sad, I don't think you've thought I was town in literally years.  Maybe someday you'll even be right?  Time will tell....

100%

Your voting records sux donkey balls.  Your play is missing.  You earned my vote.

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

@BUM-KNEE

Did your bread crumb look something like this?

No it looked like this

The thing is, you have voted or talked about voting Town alot. You voted for Pac (granted there wasnt proof I get it) then voted for Stark. (You advocated voting Nolder as well) After your post of saying you had the game all figured out, you proceeded to vote for a known Mason in Jif. (and advocated voting Nolder too again) Hmmmmm

You got on Crush, Pac, Barry and me for not consolodating our votes as well. Wait, you said REFUSE to consolodate, thats right. (with 8 hours left till deadline) Pushing others to vote for someone is a huge ping to me. Then you went on to complain about people not contributing (but the ones doing nothing for days werent mentioned) I find that odd.

The "Things just got interesting" post after CTMs false claim pinged HARD. (You said it 3 times for effect) You then said you think CTM is scum, but STILL want to vote the Doc/God/Jedi/Master Hedge Clipper in Pac. Eventually you vote CTM at the end of the train.

Then you call me scummy. LOL NOT

The 28 Best Ice Cream Moments in Pop Culture

4 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Who's your top picks right now?

Verb or JC would be my preference, heavy lean on Verb barring some kind of clarification. If it’s not one of them I could move to you or Bum for consolidation purposes but I’d rather not.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

No it looked like this

The thing is, you have voted or talked about voting Town alot. You voted for Pac (granted there wasnt proof I get it) then voted for Stark. (You advocated voting Nolder as well) After your post of saying you had the game all figured out, you proceeded to vote for a known Mason in Jif. (and advocated voting Nolder too again) Hmmmmm

You got on Crush, Pac, Barry and me for not consolodating our votes as well. Wait, you said REFUSE to consolodate, thats right. (with 8 hours left till deadline) Pushing others to vote for someone is a huge ping to me. Then you went on to complain about people not contributing (but the ones doing nothing for days werent mentioned) I find that odd.

The "Things just got interesting" post after CTMs false claim pinged HARD. (You said it 3 times for effect) You then said you think CTM is scum, but STILL want to vote the Doc/God/Jedi/Master Hedge Clipper in Pac. Eventually you vote CTM at the end of the train.

You posted this exact post earlier.  I got it.  You don't like my play.  Your the one who suggested you bread crumbed your alignment.  I just want to know what that look like.  Please enlighten us.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You posted this exact post earlier.  I got it.  You don't like my play.  Your the one who suggested you bread crumbed your alignment.  I just want to know what that look like.  Please enlighten us.

I had to go back and iso myself, and I couldnt quote myself from ISO., so copy/pasted it.

45 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

No it looked like this

How is this a breadcrumb of your role?

Talk slowly, I’m in the tub and need to plug in my toaster.

• Haha 2