Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sorry for the lack of activity from me - I subbed in to replace to help 80, and I haven't been able to really get invested in the game as if I had started in it.  That early D1 banter and joke voting really helps get in a groove, and I missed that this game.

I think it's between Bum and JC right now, and I'd lean towards JC for 2 reasons:

1.  He's put in less effort than me, heh.

2.  He is always wrong on me, yet still manages to get me lynched pretty often, so I'd like to repay the favor.

Unvote

Vote: JC

Bum has me in that is this noob stupidity or is this obtuse scum head space.

I can support either death, but my first instinct was bum and I kinda want to stay the course.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

And jville is infected..  and no one is paying attention..  and why is ape still alive..

I am, I feel like I’m constantly course correcting everyone here, but yea ... passive ape is passive.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I am, I feel like I’m constantly course correcting everyone here, but yea ... passive ape is passive.

I think 1 person said that, right?  I'm not sure who, but it really got under your skin, yeah?

Your responses are like mine when people attack activity levels in games I'm one of the leading posters in, so I can sense the underlying annoyance in your posts.

And greenseed more or less copied his role pm which I would have thought is easily vetted by someone with a similar role...  

Ape, jvor, crush, jc.

JC has disrespected me way too often so I'm fine watching him get squashed.

I'll stick with Ape to see if I run the table thus solidifying perhaps the greatest single game ever played.

Just now, Pac said:

And greenseed more or less copied his role pm which I would have thought is easily vetted by someone with a similar role...  

Ape, jvor, crush, jc.

I'll stick with Ape to see if I run the table thus solidifying perhaps the greatest single game ever played.

so GS couldn't have a safe claim?

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I think 1 person said that, right?  I'm not sure who, but it really got under your skin, yeah?

Your responses are like mine when people attack activity levels in games I'm one of the leading posters in, so I can sense the underlying annoyance in your posts.

Pac said it. It’s not under my skin, I’m restating it specifically because if WHO said it. To rip on him mostly.

I am annoyed, though. The game isn’t being played with logic. I get like this when that’s the case. Personality test: idealist.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ape, jvor, crush, jc.

Your ego and the pursuit of a complete game shouldn’t come before the town.

A good coach would take the ball out of your hand and simply tell you, “not today, son”.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so GS couldn't have a safe claim?

I dont think he had a vote in him when he blurted out his role pm..  it was nonsensical and irrational.

When no one voted him I assumed a few others had a similar role pm.

If it turns out that way, it'll be good.  This game can help balance out the complete turds you've dropped on previous games, so perhaps you'll average out to "ok".

I'm rooting for you!

I mean, he doesn’t even realize that he hasn’t even matched my last game yet, and he’s talking about “ever played”.

I mean, he doesn’t even realize that he hasn’t even matched my last game yet, and he’s talking about “ever played”.

Dude, this is Pac.  You just smile and clap and he'll go away eventually.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ape, jvor, crush, jc.

holy **** can you guys just shut up about the role pms? I mean, I get it, you're competitive, but it makes this game just hot garbage to play the game that way. Just let it die.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Your ego and the pursuit of a complete game shouldn’t come before the town.

A good coach would take the ball out of your hand and simply tell you, “not today, son”.

Thats like Phil Jackson benching Jordan at the beginning of the 4th after putting up 50 pts thru 3.

Not sure why you're still being super sensitive to my vote when jc is the new shiny object.  Hate that I caught you?

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

holy **** can you guys just shut up about the role pms? I mean, I get it, you're competitive, but it makes this game just hot garbage to play the game that way. Just let it die.

What in the fak are you talking about?

Your misdirected anger is bizarre.  

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Thats like Phil Jackson benching Jordan at the beginning of the 4th after putting up 50 pts thru 3.

Not sure why you're still being super sensitive to my vote when jc is the new shiny object.  Hate that I caught you?

How is making fun if you super sensitive? I’ll hang up and listen to your answer.

4 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Most mafia games are marred by this sort of junky play. I took a long time off, just recently started playing again, but this game is how many ho these days.

Most mafia games are marred by this sort of junky play. I took a long time off, just recently started playing again, but this game is how many ho these days.

Which is why I said at the time that his post was grounds for a mod kill.  I wasn't joking.

But since the mod didn't kill him am I supposed to pretend it didn't happen?  Does jvoy believe its been wiped from peoples consciousness.

I find it odd that guys who've advocated run em up and reveal, which is the laziest trash way to play, are now aghast about someone paraphrasing their role pm.  

29 minutes ago, Pac said:

Which is why I said at the time that his post was grounds for a mod kill.  I wasn't joking.

But since the mod didn't kill him am I supposed to pretend it didn't happen?  Does jvoy believe its been wiped from peoples consciousness.

I find it odd that guys who've advocated run em up and reveal, which is the laziest trash way to play, are now aghast about someone paraphrasing their role pm.  

You're not including me in the bold, are you? I hate that style of play.

@Jetsfan80

Either give us a VC or give me a gun.  I'll take both, too.

If I were mod, I'd give everyone a gun and the choice to either shoot pac - of have a 75% of dying from ricochet on any shot not aimed at pac. That would be the rule I put in place before assigning alignments.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^ gross vote

The verb train makes no sense. Why would scum claim mason knowing no one is going to back them on it, especially when their might only be one of them left? Besides, it didn't necessarily claim mason. That's not the only way a player could be vetted by another.

Gross, my ass.  

JiF has been cleared, Crusher is cleared (wouldn’t be subbed back into a scum role).  Following their vote isn’t gross.  

Letting the “Pac’s hunch” train of 2 hold up the game is gross. 

Banking on a winky emoji to prove verbal was really a Mason while you sat there not vetting him is gross.  
Apparently, scum lie.  see: CTM “scum tracker” reveal. 

You’re gross. 

unvote

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Gross, my ass.  

JiF has been cleared, Crusher is cleared (wouldn’t be subbed back into a scum role).  Following their vote isn’t gross.  

Letting the “Pac’s hunch” train of 2 hold up the game is gross. 

Banking on a winky emoji to prove verbal was really a Mason while you sat there not vetting him is gross.  
Apparently, scum lie.  see: CTM “scum tracker” reveal. 

You’re gross. 

unvote

gross gag GIF by Anime Crimes Division