Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

of course it's a viable thing. You suggesting it's no is pingy af

Call it whatever you want dude, I'm buried at work doing paperwork so I'm ready to ******* snap.

I've never seen it being used, so I'm leery. Do you think this could be what's going on here? 

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Call it whatever you want dude, I'm buried at work doing paperwork so I'm ready to ******* snap.

I've never seen it being used, so I'm leery. Do you think this could be what's going on here? 

Sarcastic Season 4 GIF by Paramount+

23 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I don't get how the bold is relevant in any way to your post.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

None of the rest of us live in a house infested with bugs.

Thanks though, this terrible metaphor has helped me form empathy for stink bugs that live in a house with you.

In that same vein,  you're the giant turd in the toilet that needs to be quickly  flushed away.

Just now, Verbal said:

I don't get how the bold is relevant in any way to your post.

Because I don't have time to be on here today? Because my patience is as thin as frog hair today? It's in response to Barry calling my reply pingy or whatever. 

Ok so the thought here is that GS was given some special role that makes us think he's VT. Personally, I think that's a stretch, (never seen it) but possible. 

Barry claimed VT, but didn't know what a VT role claim looked like, and was on GS before this. Now he claims Mason with Verb. This would explain him not knowing what the VT wording would be.

So.... I will go with the theory of the safe role on GS to get things moving along. Hopefully Barry is right.

vote GS

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No. I've been very clear of what my case is on you. Your attempt to dismiss it as something else is just another nail in your coffin.

1) You've avoided all scum lynch trains.

2) You lied about being available to vote on the CTM train.

3) You finally got onto a viable lynch train only when it was a cheap lynch on a townie. Your only reason was to follow other townies.

4) You pretended like you didn't know what was going on when the votes started piling on CTM as a secondary explanation of why you didn't vote him after I disproved your first reason (not around). Except, you unvoted specifically because the dynamics of the game changed at that point. You knew full well what was going on.

There's more, but that's plenty enough to string you up in a game were we can shoot darts at unvetted players at this point, IMO.

1) See #2

2) Would you like to see receipts and time-stamped photos of my being at the indoor playground with my daughter on the afternoon of April 1st while the five votes accumulated and you lynched CTM?  

3) How the **** would I know that verbal was a townie?! Because he "may be able to vet someone"? ;)  Super suspect that he would say that and just disappear, and you'd let him linger and collect votes.  If you're town, why didn't you just clear him? How do we know that you two aren't remaining scum incahoots? It's far more plausible that CTM's train has at least one bus vote on it.  

4) Look buddy, unvoting from JC is one thing, not being one of the five votes that "piled on" in the two hours I was at an indoor playground does not constitute avoiding a train.  More like missing one. 

If you think I "knew full well" what has been going on at any point in this game, I've got news for you.  The worst thing I've done in this game is lazily follow Pac because even trying to ISO 80's votecount is a pain in the ass.  I will set aside some time to read the game tonight.   

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

1) See #2

2) Would you like to see receipts and time-stamped photos of my being at the indoor playground with my daughter on the afternoon of April 1st while the five votes accumulated and you lynched CTM?  

3) How the **** would I know that verbal was a townie?! Because he "may be able to vet someone"? ;)  Super suspect that he would say that and just disappear, and you'd let him linger and collect votes.  If you're town, why didn't you just clear him? How do we know that you two aren't remaining scum incahoots? It's far more plausible that CTM's train has at least one bus vote on it.  

4) Look buddy, unvoting from JC is one thing, not being one of the five votes that "piled on" in the two hours I was at an indoor playground does not constitute avoiding a train.  More like missing one. 

If you think I "knew full well" what has been going on at any point in this game, I've got news for you.  The worst thing I've done in this game is lazily follow Pac because even trying to ISO 80's votecount is a pain in the ass.  I will set aside some time to read the game tonight.   

You have no clue what's going on but on the other hand you "find it far more plausible the CTM train has at least one bus vote on it".

Sounds like you either do have a clue or someone told you to say that.

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You have no clue what's going on but on the other hand you "find it far more plausible the CTM train has at least one bus vote on it".

Sounds like you either do have a clue or someone told you to say that.

Sounds like you’re really driving an agenda here and I need to ISO you and verbal when I get done with work. 

7 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Sounds like you’re really driving an agenda here and I need to ISO you and verbal when I get done with work. 

Don't waste your time. One or both of us will have covid tomorrow or the next few days or eventually one of us will get lynched and confirm we're masons. That's why it would make no sense if we were the last 2 scum to fake claim mason. 

unvote

vote JC

44 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ok so the thought here is that GS was given some special role that makes us think he's VT. Personally, I think that's a stretch, (never seen it) but possible. 

Barry claimed VT, but didn't know what a VT role claim looked like, and was on GS before this. Now he claims Mason with Verb. This would explain him not knowing what the VT wording would be.

So.... I will go with the theory of the safe role on GS to get things moving along. Hopefully Barry is right.

vote GS

GRRRROOOOOSSSSSSSSS.

38 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Vote JC

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't waste your time. One or both of us will have covid tomorrow or the next few days or eventually one of us will get lynched and confirm we're masons. That's why it would make no sense if we were the last 2 scum to fake claim mason. 

unvote

vote JC

I think that's L1.

Want me to just hammer and get this over with?

I honestly like GS or BUM here better. 

Official Day 4 Vote Count

JC (6) - JVOR, JiF, Jvill, Verbal, Nolder, Barry

Greenseed (2) - Ape, BUM

Ape (2) - Pac, Greenseed

Verbal (1) - JC

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Thursday at Noon EST / 9 AM NST

"How can you be so obtuse?"

"What?  What did you call me?"

"Obtuse.  Is it deliberate?"

"JVOR, JiF, Jvill, Verbal, Nolder, Barry, Ape..... you're forgetting yourself."

"Why are you voting Verbal?  There is evidence.  Records.  Posts suggesting he isn't."

"If you want to indulge in this fantasy that Verbal is NOT scum, that's your business.  Don't make it mine.  This discussion is over."

"JC, when this game ends, I won't mention anything that happened here.  I'd be just as indictable as you for playing a game surrounding COVID."

"Don't you EVER mention COVID to me again, you sons of a b*tches.  Not in this thread, not anywhere!"

But no one listened to anything else JC had to say.  JC laughed in their faces as they strung him up.  

"You all are idiots.  I'm not scum.  You'll see when I flip.  Catching my drift?......

e931a5f3b02b3af9ea7a1727044c8220_large.j

Jetscode has been lynched.  He was.....

Town Quarantining alone (Vanilla Town)!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1