Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Updated player list:

1. Crusher Town Mason, died N2
  2. Stark  Dr. Fauci, Town Immunologist, died N2
  3. @Greenseed4
  4. Nyn  COVID Spreader (Scum), Lynched D1
  5. @Integrity28
  6. CTM  COVID Super Spreader (Scum, 1x ability to infect 3 players at once), Lynched D3
  7. @Barry McCockinner
  8. Spoot  Town Mason, died N2
  9. jvill  Town Quarantining Alone (Vanilla Town), died N4
  10. Drums COVID Spreader (Scum), Lynched D2
  11. @JiF
  12. Smash Town Mason, died N3
  13. @Pac
  14. BrickTamland replaced by @Verbal D1
  15. @Nolder
  16. Ballin  replaced by Crusher D4, replaced by @jvill 51 D5
  17. GATA  replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason D4
  18. Beaver Town Mason, died N3
  19. @BUM-KNEE
  20. JC  Town Quarantining Alone (Vanilla Town), Lynched D4

Final Vote Counts:

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"How can you be so obtuse?"

"What?  What did you call me?"

"Obtuse.  Is it deliberate?"

"JVOR, JiF, Jvill, Verbal, Nolder, Barry, Ape..... you're forgetting yourself."

"Why are you voting Verbal?  There is evidence.  Records.  Posts suggesting he isn't."

"If you want to indulge in this fantasy that Verbal is NOT scum, that's your business.  Don't make it mine.  This discussion is over."

"JC, when this game ends, I won't mention anything that happened here.  I'd be just as indictable as you for playing a game surrounding COVID."

"Don't you EVER mention COVID to me again, you sons of a b*tches.  Not in this thread, not anywhere!"

But no one listened to anything else JC had to say.  JC laughed in their faces as they strung him up.  

"You all are idiots.  I'm not scum.  You'll see when I flip.  Catching my drift?......

e931a5f3b02b3af9ea7a1727044c8220_large.j

Jetscode has been lynched.  He was.....

Town Quarantining alone (Vanilla Town)!

Shocker..  sigh.

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't waste your time. One or both of us will have covid tomorrow or the next few days or eventually one of us will get lynched and confirm we're masons. That's why it would make no sense if we were the last 2 scum to fake claim mason. 

unvote

vote JC

Gross

Night came to an end with town still mourning Jvill's death.... and then celebrating his resurrection as Ballin Crusher's replacement.

You've all been tested and anxiously await the results to see who, if anyone, got infected last night.

Day 5 has begun.  With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

@Greenseed4 @Integrity28 @Barry McCockinner @JiF @Pac @Verbal @Nolder @jvill 51 @Jets Voice of Reason @BUM-KNEE

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Keep it up and I'll turn all notifications off. It's no skin off my back if all you knuckle heads have no way to notify me.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Night came to an end with town still mourning Jvill's death.... and then celebrating his resurrection as Ballin Crusher's replacement.

You've all been tested and anxiously await the results to see who, if anyone, got infected last night.

Day 5 has begun.  With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

@Greenseed4 @Integrity28 @Barry McCockinner @JiF @Pac @Verbal @Nolder @jvill 51 @Jets Voice of Reason @BUM-KNEE

Clear - Pac-God, JiFruit, Nolderp, FairyMccok, Gerbil...

Not cleared - Greenpee, Ape, Gayville, JVOY, Bum

Not voting GreenPee..  Bum has me convinced he's tragically lost..

Ape, Gayville, JVOY is where I'm at in that order.

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

Bum has me convinced he's tragically lost..

I've gone back and forth on this, since the night he tried to get all STRONG with me... then sheepishly backed off. 

He's was "babe in the woods", then got all STRONG with me, and suddenly backed off and went back to noob schtick. I just feel like it's a wifom that I've made the mistake on so many times before. Basically let Stark off the hook a few games back by underestimating noobish vs. ill intent.

As for you suspecting me? Whatever man. You're seeing ghosts, Darnold.

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I've gone back and forth on this, since the night he tried to get all STRONG with me... then sheepishly backed off. 

He's was "babe in the woods", then got all STRONG with me, and suddenly backed off and went back to noob schtick. I just feel like it's a wifom that I've made the mistake on so many times before. Basically let Stark off the hook a few games back by underestimating noobish vs. ill intent.

As for you suspecting me? Whatever man. You're seeing ghosts, Darnold.

A tactic in this game is to rattle people's cages to get their/others reaction, no?