What pisses you off?

1. Pigs (litters)- dumping cigarettes butts or any trash. 

2. Laziness- for example, leaving shopping carts rolling down the parking lot.

3. Inconsiderate people- how can I wipe my ass with a single sheet of toilet paper? Change the damn roll, for God's sake!

4. New England/Boston

5. Materialistic/self-centered 

6. Stupid Jets GMs/owners

7. Parents who mainly feed microwavable food and soda to their kids... ignorance!

8. People who blow their noses in restaurants or don't wash their hands after 1 or 2. Get your lazy ass to the bathroom! Wash your hands nasty asses!

9. Bill Bellicheat- fuk you douche!

10. Punks with saggy pants and backwards hat, I just want to step on.your foot and punch you in your god damn face! 

and much more...

• Upvote 1

There needs to be a special zone in hell for Mets relievers who blow saves when Degrom throws 6-7 innings of shutout ball.

On the subject of grocery stores, I really hate the mfers who roll down the lanes against the arrows because they are special snowflakes.  I always challenge them.  They almost always get riled up.  I'm always bigger than they are.  F-ck those clowns.

I hate caraway seeds.  Like really hate that they can ruin an otherwise perfect everything bagel.

I hate any boy that even looks at my daughter.  Like a "I am planning your murder" kind of hate.  That may change as she gets older and annoys me more but for now, hate.

And mosquitoes.  If i had a button I could push that would blip every mosquito on the planet out of existence, I would go total Thanos on those little blood-sucking assholes.  It's my damned blood.  Go suck on a cow you vile little sh-ts.

How am I doing?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

There needs to be a special zone in hell for Mets relievers who blow saves when Degrom throws 6-7 innings of shutout ball.

On the subject of grocery stores, I really hate the mfers who roll down the lanes against the arrows because they are special snowflakes.  I always challenge them.  They almost always get riled up.  I'm always bigger than they are.  F-ck those clowns.

I hate caraway seeds.  Like really hate that they can ruin an otherwise perfect everything bagel.

I hate any boy that even looks at my daughter.  Like a "I am planning your murder" kind of hate.  That may change as she gets older and annoys me more but for now, hate.

And mosquitoes.  If i had a button I could push that would blip every mosquito on the planet out of existence, I would go total Thanos on those little blood-sucking assholes.  It's my damned blood.  Go suck on a cow you vile little sh-ts.

How am I doing?

seth meyers GIF

2 hours ago, Bronx said:

1. Pigs (litters)- dumping cigarettes butts or any trash. 

2. Laziness- for example, leaving shopping carts rolling down the parking lot.

Yes and

Bad drivers especially those who text and drive. 

Neighbors who make way too much damn noise,their garbage and recycling blows all over the neighborhood, those who refuse to clean their yards and dogs barking at all hours day and night. 

Vapors who think its ok to vape when indoors and places where there is no smoking. 

Cars and trucks with loud exhausts.  (muscle cars ok, a Honda Civic no way) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes and

Bad drivers especially those who text and drive. 

Neighbors who make way too much damn noise,their garbage and recycling blows all over the neighborhood, those who refuse to clean their yards and dogs barking at all hours day and night. 

Vapors who think its ok to vape when indoors and places where there is no smoking. 

^^

Also, men who wear shirts.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jets0712 said:

And when there’s a man on 2 Nd with 0 outs ....you have to fkn bunt

Man on 2nd no outs in extra innings.  F**kin stupid rule

And people in line at concessions at a concert/sporting event who don't figure out what they want until they are at the front of the line.  And then have to go searching for money to pay.  You couldn't ask yoru kids what they want while you are waiting on line.  And then, after you place your order, ti just occurs to you that you are going to have to pay..  Have your order ready and money handy to keep things moving.  I am here to see a game.  Drives me effin crazy.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1