Great Jets Seats for the Pats Game - way less than online

nymom

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Stubhub or TicketMaster

Doesn’t seem like there are any available on Ticketmaster.  I’ll check stubhub, thanks.  My tix say Pepsi gate, so what should I be looking for and whats the going rate so I don’t get ripped off?

Just now, Mogglez said:

Doesn’t seem like there are any available on Ticketmaster.  I’ll check stubhub, thanks.  My tix say Pepsi gate, so what should I be looking for and whats the going rate so I don’t get ripped off?

Call the jets and see if they will sell you one for the regular price of $25

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Parking passes prices vary its a supply and demand thing. Ive paid as low as $35 and as high as $75. Good luck. 

https://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets-east-rutherford-tickets-9-19-2021/event/104827164/

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

Call the jets and see if they will sell you one for the regular price of $25

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Parking passes prices vary its a supply and demand thing. Ive paid as low as $35 and as high as $75. Good luck. 

https://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets-east-rutherford-tickets-9-19-2021/event/104827164/

So I called the Jets and apparently I can buy parking on site for $45?  Looking at the resale prices that may be my best bet.  We don’t mind walking or taking a shuttle.  I just want to take her to her first game and give a good experience.

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

So I called the Jets and apparently I can buy parking on site for $45?  Looking at the resale prices that may be my best bet.  We don’t mind walking or taking a shuttle.  I just want to take her to her first game and give a good experience.

Ahh. That sucks. I guess they only let season ticket holders but additional passes at cost but $45 is probably cheaper then what you would pay on stubhub. Enjoy the game 

• Post of the Week 1

21 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

First time i'm hearing of this please share the details. Thanks 

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

First time i'm hearing of this please share the details. Thanks 

Called the Jets rep and she said you can buy satellite parking for about 45 dollars.  Verified on MetLife’s website and the Jets website under the NFL game day parking options. It’s a lot that has a shuttle to and from the premises so it’s not in the stadium, but all things considered it’s better than paying for exorbitant resale passes in a pinch.

9EA9AE27-8076-46FA-8183-ACDB4AF6C3C0.jpeg.4709e3a6314537e88cd68e91c7accf82.jpeg

63CDC7B1-42BA-42B9-9AA0-A4B46E063EE9.thumb.jpeg.9caa38d42c899ad0706a85853da7b5d3.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

So I just got last minute tickets for my girlfriend and I on Ticketmaster for tomorrow….60 a pop sec 349.  Where can I actually get a parking pass? Sorry for the rookie question, I’ve never done this on my own lol

From the Jets website:

For New York Jets games guests may purchase a pre-paid permit via Ticketmaster by searching for "Jets Parking." The permits sold here are for any GOLD Lot (Lots B, D, J, K, L, M, P, Deck A and all lots near American Dream) for $45 (subject to availability).

EDIT:  Just checked, they are sold out at regular price.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

From the Jets website:

For New York Jets games guests may purchase a pre-paid permit via Ticketmaster by searching for "Jets Parking." The permits sold here are for any GOLD Lot (Lots B, D, J, K, L, M, P, Deck A and all lots near American Dream) for $45 (subject to availability).

EDIT:  Just checked, they are sold out at regular price.

SAR I

Appreciate the help! Trying to find other avenues to purchase, but worst case scenario I think we’ll do the satellite parking option.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

Appreciate the help! Trying to find other avenues to purchase, but worst case we’ll do the satellite parking option.

I'm looking for options for you outside of Stubhub which is excellent but pricey.

What's curious is that you were told you could buy parking on-site at the stadium.  I've never seen a credit card or cash exchanged for parking with an attendant in all the years we've been at MetLife.  I've seen people get to the ticket booths and get turned away, but unless something has changed I don't think they even have credit card terminals or handhelds for that purpose in the lots.  The Jets site specifically states 'you must have prepaid parking to park at MetLife' which makes sense because they have a limited amount of spaces, no different than tickets in the stadium proper.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I'm looking for options for you outside of Stubhub which is excellent but pricey.

What's curious is that you were told you could buy parking on-site at the stadium.  I've never seen a credit card or cash exchanged for parking with an attendant in all the years we've been at MetLife.  I've seen people get to the ticket booths and get turned away, but unless something has changed I don't think they even have credit card terminals or handhelds for that purpose in the lots.  The Jets site specifically states 'you must have prepaid parking to park at MetLife' which makes sense because they have a limited amount of spaces, no different than tickets in the stadium proper.

SAR I

I reeeeeelly appreciate it man. Yeah she said on-site which, after some research, I think she meant to say the satellite lot near the stadium that has a shuttle:

D98B13D2-0AF9-4FE8-A320-7D46A5190F5A.thumb.jpeg.3f2a86bcc6e8eafd9bb4ab72b163e67d.jpeg

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I reeeeeelly appreciate it man. Yeah she said on-site which, after some research, I think she meant to say the satellite lot near the stadium that has a shuttle:

D98B13D2-0AF9-4FE8-A320-7D46A5190F5A.thumb.jpeg.3f2a86bcc6e8eafd9bb4ab72b163e67d.jpeg

plat.jpg

I agree.  Also, for non-NFL events, MetLife does allow on-site payments, but they specify that that's not the case for NFL games.  She may have been confused.

I found the remote lot.  If you look at the very top left corner of this map, it's that empty space to the left of the blue river.  So it's like parking at Pegasus +5 minutes walk but with the river there I don't think you can walk to the Pegasus lot.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

plat.jpg

I agree.  Also, for non-NFL events, MetLife does allow on-site payments, but they specify that that's not the case for NFL games.  She may have been confused.

I found the remote lot.  If you look at the very top left corner of this map, it's that empty space to the left of the blue river.  So it's like parking at Pegasus +5 minutes walk but with the river there I don't think you can walk to the Pegasus lot.

SAR I

Got it. So yeah, if I can’t find a pass, which is looking likely, that’s probably the best bet and take the shuttle in.  Most importantly I got the tickets to the game and we’ll get to cheer on the boys, even if we have to hike it lmao

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Got it. So yeah, if I can’t find a pass, which is looking likely, that’s probably the best bet and take the shuttle in.  Most importantly I got the tickets to the game and we’ll get to cheer on the boys, even if we have to hike it lmao

Do you live near a NJ Transit station?  Getting to Secaucus and training it in is another option.  

SAR I

So we're driving in something I hate to do. Usually I like to take NJ Transit from Penn Station. But too many people in too small of a space. I imagine it will be very crowded. I know my kids got a Platinum pass not sure how much they spent on it. Just glad they're paying for it not me! We'll do a little tailgating and then go in to watch us win. 

Do you live near a NJ Transit station?  Getting to Secaucus and training it in is another option.  

SAR I

Yeah, I’m in Manalapan, but the girlfriend lives in Matawan, pretty close to the station there.  Gonna look into that as well!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

You want her to have a good experience, and you bought tickets in 349?  

Get an oxygen mask and binocks.  :) 

anonymous-20170101115646.jpg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, flgreen said:

You want her to have a good experience, and you bought tickets in 349?  

Get an oxygen mask and binocks.  :) 

anonymous-20170101115646.jpg

Yes lmfao.  She’s just happy she gets to go, as am I.  I haven’t gotten to attend a game since 2012!

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Gibby said:

My son and I were happy to take them off your hands. Thanks again. @Maxman We will of course see you folks for the Tennessee game- any plans of a tailgate with some other posters for the opener? We’d be happy to swing by if so. Lmk.

Yes we are in F11 you guys should definitely tailgate with us. Look for the RV we have plenty of beer soda water and food.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

You guys can tailgate with us if you want tomorrow.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Yes we are in F11 you guys should definitely tailgate with us. Look for the RV we have plenty of beer soda water and food.

Great. Definitely will. I remember your RV from the home opener vs the Bills two years ago. Looking forward to it and thank you! 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Might just take you up on that Phil!  All depends on how well we can time everything and get there lmao.  After years of going with @Jet Nut, this is my first go at leading the charge ?!

We are closer to F12 along the curb. RV and a White cargo trailer.