****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 2:06 PM, Skeptable said:

Why have negative rep if I can't use it... There are a few posters here that all they do is take over every thread and make them all unreadable...

yes yes, but to be fair you are one of only a handful (maybe like 3/100000) who go around dropping thumbs like they're hot.

So maybe take a moment to own that. 

1 hour ago, Skeptable said:

I also give out way more positive rep... sooo whats your point

My point? I spelled out my point for you. Do you want me to hang a lantern on it?

You’re one of maybe three or four people out of thousands on this board who torpedo Posts daily. We all throw positive reps peoples way. You don’t need to pat yourself on the back for that. I’m just asking you to own the fact you’re an outlier who likes to nag rep

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

My point? I spelled out my point for you. Do you want me to hang a lantern on it?

You’re one of maybe three or four people out of thousands on this board who torpedo Posts daily. We all throw positive reps peoples way. You don’t need to pat yourself on the back for that. I’m just asking you to own the fact you’re an outlier who likes to nag rep

Excellent typo.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I am sorry you don't like it... take it off the system then.... I consider it just like around the horn or any of those shows... If you make a good point you get up voted.... If you make a dumb point you get down voted... simple... Too many people cry and complain about getting downvoted...

Make better points and you don't get down voted...

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

I am sorry you don't like it... take it off the system then.... I consider it just like around the horn or any of those shows... If you make a good point you get up voted.... If you make a dumb point you get down voted... simple... Too many people cry and complain about getting downvoted...

Make better points and you don't get down voted...

lol fair enough --- but.... BUT... let's be real. You don't engage enough in the convo to warrant throwing your dick on the table as often as you do. Just a thought. Bit of diplomacy for you. 

And honestly, i don't care. It's mostly a reflection of my miserable life that i choose to get sucked into this. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

lol fair enough --- but.... BUT... let's be real. You don't engage enough in the convo to warrant throwing your dick on the table as often as you do. Just a thought. Bit of diplomacy for you. 

And honestly, i don't care. It's mostly a reflection of my miserable life that i choose to get sucked into this. 

I engage when I feel there is more to be said... there are plenty of threads where I stick up for opinion... (good or bad) see Hackenberg defense for one... Or why it the Jets shouldn't let Leo go... hatred for Adams... anyway.... there are plenty of times I engage... but their are enough opinions flying around saying the same sh*t over and over that I don't need to insert mine. I upvote the good points, laugh at the funny and downvote bad or idiotic takes...

• Upvote 1