****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

WTF

He won us the game. He missed some easy throws but made some amazing ones. That was an extremely encouraging performance. 

He had a few misses that would've iced the game, but it was super encouraging, nonetheless. I'm very excited.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

IMO Zach Wilson has shown more in the preseason then Smith has his entire NFL career!

Come on man!

Oh for sure. But sh*t like sacking your own self? Nah. Can't stand when the IQ goes to zero. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Same, actually loved that call

Wilson should have tossed it away though, unless they were going for 3 regardless. 

Yeah, Wilson keeping the ball for the loss was definitely infuriating, although if they were going to kick it either way, then Saleh should probably grateful for it, or he probably would've gotten booed out of the place if kicking from the 1.

Let’s face it with a great defensive effort we still almost lost because of 3rd and longs. There was at least three of them that almost lost this game for us and it would have been tough because the players mostly had a good game and played tough. But the Jets had luck at the end a 49 yarder isn’t a give me but most of the time it’ll be made at the end of a game. 

19 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

You think he called that play????   It didn’t work. the kid played his heart out.   We haven’t had QB play like think n years. 

I meant he should have thrown the ball away instead of getting tackled on the 5. 4th and 1 still gives them the option of going for the TD. 

39 minutes ago, funaz said:

Nah this game was at least watchable, who cares if we win many if they are all like this and Zack plays better each week

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Right. But the team needs to win some games as well for their own sanity (and ours). As much as it is all about Zach, the other guys need to see their hard work translate into W's. Today it did. 

• Upvote 1