Jets fans should thank Bill Belichick for destroying the Jets this past Sunday.

Alka

13 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

This just seems like the new wave of coaching. No more yelling at guys like parcells used to do. Just hope and pray that these guys take their jobs seriously without any fear of being benched or cut. 

There’s a way to sell it and balance it. I figured the all gas no brake proposal was telling the players practices will be intense and hard, but it will pay off on Sunday. We’re just seeing nothing. The flags were obvious in the preseason with the lack of intensity at practice. You don’t have to tell and curse to have intense practices.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

There’s a way to sell it and balance it. I figured the all gas no brake proposal was telling the players practices will be intense and hard, but it will pay off on Sunday. We’re just seeing nothing. The flags were obvious in the preseason with the lack of intensity at practice. You don’t have to tell and curse to have intense practices.

I kind of understand the lack of intensity this year because they are installing new systems on both sides of the ball with a bunch of guys new to the league. Take it slow to have them fully understand it. That may just be the green glasses however 

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

I think a lot feel he’s skating and isn’t putting in the necessary work to prepare a pro football team. Preseason practices were short and not intense. Feels like everything is a glorified walkthrough.

The Pats practices are intense and they play intense. Saleh has to decide if he wants to be a HC or not. These slapdick practices result in embarrassing losses.

That is NOT the reason they are losing. It's lack of talent, youth, inexperience, and Xs and Os.

2 hours ago, Alka said:

The Jets organization, coaches, owner, etc.., should be under no illusion that this team is getting better, and that it is coached well.  Bill Belichick exposed the Jets coaches for their lack of ability, exposed the Jets players as to who really wants to play and be accountable, and showed the Jets ownership just how bad this team really is.

Perhaps if enough teams kick the Jets teeth in like Bill did yesterday, then maybe, just maybe, the owners, Joe Douglas, etc..., will do something about it.  Maybe Woody Johnson will tell Saleh to fire Lefleur?  Maybe Saleh should fire the defensive coordinator for the pathetic showing?  Maybe Joe Douglas will be forced to bring in free agents in areas that we suck in, and not draft safeties who we try to convert to linebackers, who have no business being linebackers to begin with.

As painful as it was to watch yesterday, and yes, I was in mental anguish watching the Jets, I must thank Bill Belichick for exposing the Jets and running up the score.  It's not his job to be kind to the Jets.  It's his job to continue to kick our butts if we allow him to do so.

This would be true if anyone in power of this organization would give a damn about this team. Nobody in control of this team. Only the fans care. Is Saleh going to make LaFool accountable knowing that is his friend´s brother? Is Saleh going to make Ulbrick accountable which would mean that he takes more responsibility? Is Douglas going to make Saleh accountable for the lack of fire and that Saleh sold all of us on? Is Johnson going to make Douglas responsible for having two different QBs in a row out for multiple weeks due to lack of protection?

Nobody gives a sh.t about this team, and quite frankly nobody should. Sell the team to somewhere in St. Louis, Oregon, New Mexico, anywhere far far away from this place. 

The only way to make the Johnson brothers care is to hit them where it hurts, their pocket, their bank accounts. As long as they sell tickets, they don’t care if the product is hot garbage. Leon Hess 2.0. 
the jets have only been good consecutive years was the late 60’s, the Parcells era and the Rex Ryan years, not much to show for over 60 years as a franchise.