***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Glad you took it in good stride lol.  I’m just busting chops.  I love the way Ballard has built that team.  If they can just keep getting efficient play from Wentz, they’re going to be a sneaky team to watch in the winter.

If we're in position to draft Neal and Linderbaum (moving McGovern to RG), would you be for that?  Build a Colts' type of dominant OL.

28 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If we're in position to draft Neal and Linderbaum (moving McGovern to RG), would you be for that?  Build a Colts' type of dominant OL.

Linderbaum?  150%.  Neal I would have to really think about because I think, between Becton, Moses, and Fant, the resources are there for the T position, but mannnnnnn it’d be tantalizing.  My best answer, as of today, would be “I’m not against it”.  

Do you promise if we draft Linderbaum and Zach doesn't improve you will admit he stinks?
I promise you that if at the end of next season, assuming we have a stout line, and assuming we have healthy targets ... if he has not become dominant i will agree with you.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I promise you that if at the end of next season, assuming we have a stout line, and assuming we have healthy targets ... if he has not become dominant i will agree with you.

Less escape clauses than the Darnoids ever demanded! Kudos to you, sir.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Why stop there .. bring out the Brett Ratliff is related to Jesus Christ thresd while your at it.

Someone seems to have forgotten the greatest preseason performance in Jets' history.  

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/2008-preseason-week-1-clowney-71-yd-td-catch-2437700

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Agreed.  I think Zach will be fine, but, assuming things around him are a-ok, if he doesn’t progress I’ll be ready to move on.

CC: @jgb

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

Agreed.  I think Zach will be fine, but, assuming things around him are a-ok, if he doesn’t progress I’ll be ready to move on.

CC: @jgb

Can we assign up front an independent panel to determine whether "things around him are a-ok?"

• Sympathy 1