Jump to content

***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****


T0mShane

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

And, as you have pointed out plenty of times in the past, play positions that don’t move the needle.  We need edge rushers and we need more corners.  Premium defensive players.  Don’t get me wrong, I love QW and Mosley.  More than most here probably.  That being said, I told you less than two weeks ago my preference, like yours, was to trade down and accumulate picks if there was a team willing to move up.  I would have never given Mosley that contract.  Foley was the only guy who’s a value player out of those three.  

We don’t need value players. We need good ones.

Some coaching on defense would help also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The f*ck does that have to do with effort?

Seriously, can you f*ck off?  I don’t really care that you’re still upset at Joe Douglas for making your Le’Veon Bell jersey useless.  Cry about it to someone else already and stop quoting me or tagging me in posts about it.

Its hilarious how on one hand you slurp Joe Douglas every chance you get, but then in the other say the jets dont have a chance because they arent talented.

Its fascinating to watch cognitive dissonance in action.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I swear I heard this from somewhere before and it definitely wasn’t word for word the exact same thing that was said to me 10 minutes ago.

Didn’t read all the way through the thread, just skimming.
You shouldn’t have needed to be told what you were once, so maybe just deal with it that you were told twice.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Its hilarious how on one hand you slurp Joe Douglas every chance you get, but then in the other say the jets dont have a chance because they arent talented.

Its fascinating to watch cognitive dissonance in action.

I have already said multiple times this season that, at some point, the hype of Douglas needs to start bearing results.

That’s far better than your constant smooth brain whining when we cut Bell.  The only satisfaction I got out of that tirade was seeing you promptly sh*t the f*ck up and disappear after Bell showed that, WOW, he just sucked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

And, as you have pointed out plenty of times in the past, play positions that don’t move the needle.  We need edge rushers and we need more corners.  Premium defensive players.  Don’t get me wrong, I love QW and Mosley.  More than most here probably.  That being said, I told you less than two weeks ago my preference, like yours, was to trade down and accumulate picks if there was a team willing to move up.  I would have never given Mosley that contract.  Foley was the only guy who’s a value player out of those three.  

I hear you on these points, but I think this defense’s problem was bigger than Quentin Nelson and Ryan Kelly vs. Q/ Fatukasi/Mosley is worth +30 points to the Colts. THe garbage Seahawks and Titans both defenses held to Colts to 16 points. The Dolphins held them to 27. The Colts are a decent squad, but this isn’t the 01 Rams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thinking on this game and the last, I’m forced to come to the only logical conclusion. Last week we were treated to the greatest QB of all time variant of Mike White. This week he got pruned after his nexus event touchdown. Standby for possible pruning of Josh Johnson i I guess?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I have already said multiple times this season that, at some point, the hype of Douglas needs to start bearing results.

That’s far better than your constant smooth brain whining when we cut Bell.  The only satisfaction I got out of that tirade was seeing you promptly sh*t the f*ck up and disappear after Bell showed that, WOW, he just sucked.

Can you find all these posts of mine where any of this happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Didn’t read all the way through the thread, just skimming.
You shouldn’t have needed to be told what you were once, so maybe just deal with it that you were told twice.

dEaL wItH mE aDDiNg nOtHing 0F imPorTaNCe tO DaH cOnVerSatioN

boy y’all are on a roll tonight. 


btw Who even are you lol?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, T0mShane said:

I hear you on these points, but I think this defense’s problem was bigger than Quentin Nelson and Ryan Kelly vs. Q/ Fatukasi/Mosley is worth +30 points to the Colts. THe garbage Seahawks and Titans both defenses held to Colts to 16 points. The Dolphins held them to 27. The Colts are a decent squad, but this isn’t the 01 Rams.

And I get that as well.  That said, a lot of this particular defense’s struggles can be attributed to youth and inexperience as well.  There are miscues, rookie mistakes, etc., and only reps are going to improve that and limit the big plays that are usually a result of all those things.  If this were a defense mostly comprised of vets (the Big Mac Special) I’d be more upset.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Can you find all these posts of mine where any of this happened.

I probably could considering it was really just you and Kevin constantly b*tching about how JD was “purging this team of the only talent they had” at the time, but I genuinely don’t really give a sh*t enough about you to do it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mogglez said:

I probably could considering it was really just you and Kevin constantly b*tching about how JD was “purging this team of the only talent they had” at the time, but I honestly don’t really give a sh*t enough about you to do it.  

The posts don't exist. But with a quick search I just found this thread by you. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ausman said:

This one tonight is on the coaches.  No adjustments like Bart and Co. are saying.

They did adjust what were you watching!? They played a ton of man coverage and single high top counteract the passing attack. They called a fine game on offense.

the defense lost this game all on their own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

The posts don't exist. But with a quick search I just found this thread by you. 

 

 

1:  They absolutely do.

2:  ‘Grats.  I also stanned Hackenberg at one point, what other fun facts do you want to know?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mogglez said:

1:  They absolutely do.

2:  ‘Grats.  I also stanned Hackenberg at one point, what other fun facts do you want to know?

You also said mahomes would bust. It's almost like you are wrong, 100% of the time and yet feel the need to be loud and condescending while doing so. Hilarious combination.

 

So again, isnt saying this team isnt talented an indictment of Joe Douglas as a GM? Or is that not his job?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Thanks.

I’ve been around a while actually. Long enough to remember when you were known as the board’s paperboy. ?

Ah, so some loser who got banned and had the itch to sign up under a different account. Big dick kinda behavior bro. Love to see it. I asked who you were though & you couldn’t give me a real answer. Can’t say without getting the IP look from upstairs huh?

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...