***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Yes.  I said this was a young roster, which was blown up over the last two seasons, with an average age of ~25 going into the season that was, as of today, not on par with the Colts.

I’ve already answered the question you seem to repeating.  Joe Douglas needs to produce more results and less hype.  If you want to keep having this conversation, have it with yourself.  I’m not going in circles anymore.

And there has been some bright spots in our last two draft classes. We need more though. Agreed. We adjusted decently on a schematic level.. dudes weren’t good enough to stop the run. We got pushed around by a pissed off OL.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

We're worse than bad. We beat 2 teams that are SB competitors. Then just don't even seem to show up other weeks. It's a lot more palatable when you just suck that we're all used to

To be fair, the Titans and Bengals are more like first-round knockout candidates.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Yes.  I said this was a young roster, which was blown up over the last two seasons, with an average age of ~25 going into the season that was, as of today, not on par with the Colts.

I’ve already answered the question you seem to repeating.  Joe Douglas needs to produce more results and less hype.  If you want to keep having this conversation, have it with yourself.  I’m not going in circles anymore.

I just enjoy seeing you squirm I'll be honest, I find it funny. Inch by inch seeing you slowly admit what a bad job he is doing is entertaining.

I look forward to the douglas is fired thread where you slowly try to distance yourself from your homerism of him.

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I just enjoy seeing you squirm I'll be honest, I find it funny. Inch by inch seeing you slowly admit what a bad job he is doing is entertaining.

I look forward to the douglas is fired thread where you slowly try to distance yourself from your homerism of him.

He hasn’t done an alright job for only having two draft classes to date? Michael Carter, Michael Carter 2, Bryce Hall, AVT, Elijah Moore, Becton, if he can stay healthy. 

there have been some nice moves. There have been some gaffs and misses as well. Giving up at this very moment seems odd.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

And there has been some bright spots in our last two draft classes. We need more though. Agreed. We adjusted decently on a schematic level.. dudes weren’t good enough to stop the run. We got pushed around by a pissed off OL.

Exactly this.  We’ve hung our hats on our core “defending the run” over the last decade and look where it’s gotten us.  I care more about guys like Elijah Moore putting up 7-82-2TDs than stopping the run this year.  I care about guys like MC 1 & 2 playing well.  That’s my priority for this season.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He hasn’t done an alright job for only having two draft classes to date? Michael Carter, Michael Carter 2, Bryce Hall, AVT, Elijah Moore, Becton, if he can stay healthy. 

there have been some nice moves. There have been some gaffs and misses as well. Giving up at this very moment seems odd.

His contract is almost half over and we are worse than when he started. The QB he drafted at 2 looks like the worst QB on our roster by a long shot.

I just dont see anything to suggest this team is headed in the right direction, I'm sorry I just don't.

6 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I’m not squirming about anything lol, but if imagining that is what gets your rocks off, be my guest lol.

You should try touching grass sometime.  It might do you good.  This is genuinely something sad.  

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

His contract is almost half over and we are worse than when he started. The QB he drafted at 2 looks like the worst QB on our roster by a long shot.

(On Wilson) Meh he’s played in 5 games.... very premature to speak on this. Far as Becton, his contract is not half way up and he’s been above average overall all things considered.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

“Let me show you how much I don’t care by caring enough to point something out”

Ok?

You really don't  know when someone is having fun with you, do you? I mean I would think after our last exchange you would have figured this out. Can't  wait until you tell me to root for another team again. 

• Haha 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

Classic Jets. 

Guy looks like Joe Montana, we get excited, he gets hurt, and now we'll probably never see him again. 

Classic indeed. Real pity since Mike White rejuvenated the fan base now we don’t even get to know. Bummer.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Who does? Dudes on this forum snark, snark, snark all day over others opinions & then victimize themselves over the course of the debate lmao.

This is where self deprecation pays off.

help me.

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I was referring Douglas on the contract being almost half over. Hes been here about 2.5 years.

The needle hasn’t moved yet because we had gaps at every position on the team after Macc left and even before hand. We’re just now getting to that point where the players we added are growing into core pieces being this is year 2, no? 

I don’t think JD’s time here has been all wasted, do you? Every single move? It’s not fair to ask patience out of us, but, that’s what it’s gonna take.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

The needle hasn’t moved yet because we had gaps at every position on the team after Macc left and even before hand. We’re just now getting to that point where the players we added are growing into core pieces being this is year 2, no? 

I don’t think JD’s time here has been all wasted, do you? Every single move? It’s not fair to ask patience out of us, but, that’s what it’s gonna take.

I think he is completely inept at his job, his first draft looks like almost like a complete wash, and his second draft looks mediocre. 

Nearly every FA move he makes hasn't worked out and the team more often than not looks completely outclassed in every single aspect of the game.

So, no, I dont think we have taken any positive steps under him. I think we were a bad team when he took over, and now we are even worse with little to nothing for talent on the team.

Even if someone wants to lay the blame at coaching, well, he hand picked this coach as well.

I just dont see how any positives can be taken of the job he has done. But a large portion of this fan base hated Macc so much (rightfully) they were desperate to crown Joe from day 1 as a genius and saviour. Because he looked the part and said the right things. He never earned the praise.

But this is the third season he has been the GM of the team and we are seeing as bad of football as I have seen in my 20+ years of watching.

All I see is people listing names and hoping things work out. Frankly, I want to see results and I am tired of excuses and empty platitudes. 

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Don’t agree with this Brodie. There are a good amount of draft picks from 2020 that have looked good this season. I named them. Idk what else to do but name them lol.

Michael carter is averaging the same YPC that the corpse of frank gore was getting. I just dont see it. Becton has been over hyped and often injured, I dont see it. 

Tha secondary when facing any decent QB has been getting absolutely torched, so I dont see the praise for that either.

I'm glad it's Friday technically now. I can't sleep cause this sh*t show, adrenaline is too high. In my defense I got a serious personality disorder that makes my mood shift from 0 to 100 with no governor on the golf cart. I'm out of drugs that can put me to sleep after this game. Work going to be a disaster tomorrow. Hopefully work this sh*t out some day, lol

I'm not embarrassed about the personality thing. I've for the most part learned to work with it. It's fine to bust my balls. I ain't learned how to deal with this GD stupid POS team yet though

22 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

I'm glad it's Friday technically now. I can't sleep cause this sh*t show, adrenaline is too high. In my defense I got a serious personality disorder that makes my mood shift from 0 to 100 with no governor on the golf cart. I'm out of drugs that can put me to sleep after this game. Work going to be a disaster tomorrow. Hopefully work this sh*t out some day, lol

I'm not embarrassed about the personality thing. I've for the most part learned to work with it. It's fine to bust my balls. I ain't learned how to deal with this GD stupid POS team yet though

Boarderline Personality Disorder? I have it too. I still could give 200x less of a **** then I did maybe say.. 5 years ago. Get some rest bro. Jerk off or something. You need at least a little energy for work tomorrow. Don’t let the Jets have you ******* up your real life responsibilities. As much as we wish they were worthy of it, they aren’t.

i dont know why we have to act like the sky is falling after every loss. i swear if i didnt watch this game and came straight here i would have thought we lost 50 -0 

we just had a 3rd string QB run this offense and score 30 points. for the 1st time since that "magical" 7-9 2019 season we had back to back 30 point games and back to back 400 yds on offense. which was 14 yds short of back to back 500 yds games...

i swear some of you are just die hard JD and Saleh haters that look for any excuse to bash them..

the last 2 weeks now with a QB who can run this offense Moore  and Cole are starting to emerge as serious weapons. and so have Michael Carter. when was the last time we could say that about our offense? 

does that not excite you? give you hope for the future? 

yes the defense was horrible, again. but we knew it was going to be bad. next year we use our 1st 2 days of draft picks on the defense and we will be fine.

btw has anyone seen the schedule yet? 2 Miamis, JAX, NO, PHILA,HOU.... there are some winnable games there. we could we 6 or 7 games. 

but of course there will still be bitching if we go 6-11 or 7-10. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, doitny said:

i dont know why we have to act like the sky is falling after every loss. i swear if i didnt watch this game and came straight here i would have thought we lost 50 -0 

we just had a 3rd string QB run this offense and score 30 points. for the 1st time since that "magical" 7-9 2019 season we had back to back 30 point games and back to back 400 yds on offense. which was 14 yds short of back to back 500 yds games...

i swear some of you are just die hard JD and Saleh haters that look for any excuse to bash them..

the last 2 weeks now with a QB who can run this offense Moore  and Cole are starting to emerge as serious weapons. and so have Michael Carter. when was the last time we could say that about our offense? 

does that not excite you? give you hope for the future? 

yes the defense was horrible, again. but we knew it was going to be bad. next year we use our 1st 2 days of draft picks on the defense and we will be fine.

btw has anyone seen the schedule yet? 2 Miamis, JAX, NO, PHILA,HOU.... there are some winnable games there. we could we 6 or 7 games. 

but of course there will still be bitching if we go 6-11 or 7-10. 

11-29 since Douglas took over. People dont need to look for reasons, they're abundant and smacking everyone in the face repeatedly.

People need to go out of their way to look for reasons to praise him because the results of the team are as bad as you can get.

I dont know if some of you enjoy losing or something I dont get it. 

• Sympathy 1

55 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Boarderline Personality Disorder? I have it too. I still could give 200x less of a **** then I did maybe say.. 5 years ago. Get some rest bro. Jerk off or something. You need at least a little energy for work tomorrow. Don’t let the Jets have you ******* up your real life responsibilities. As much as we wish they were worthy of it, they aren’t.

Yeah. No clue how you guessed it that easy, lol. Im going to sleep. Jets are the Jets and they'll always be the Jets. Gotta stop letting them get to me also

I appreciate the advice

My brother just recently OD'd so I needed the team to bitch about. I can't be doing this on a Thursday work night

18 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

11-29 since Douglas took over. People dont need to look for reasons, they're abundant and smacking everyone in the face repeatedly.

People need to go out of their way to look for reasons to praise him because the results of the team are as bad as you can get.

I dont know if some of you enjoy losing or something I dont get it. 

so you thought there would be more wins by now?

ok fine, how many by the end of the season will make you happy? 8...10...playoffs? you have to be realistic with the roster we have.

as i mentioned after Buffalo there are alot of winnable games. we could finish with 6 maybe 7 wins. would that make you happy ? cause up and coming talent on the offense or an offense who just had back to back 500 yd weeks isnt enough. 

17 minutes ago, doitny said:

so you thought there would be more wins by now?

ok fine, how many by the end of the season will make you happy? 8...10...playoffs? you have to be realistic with the roster we have.

as i mentioned after Buffalo there are alot of winnable games. we could finish with 6 maybe 7 wins. would that make you happy ? cause up and coming talent on the offense or an offense who just had back to back 500 yd weeks isnt enough. 

Are we supposed to celebrate scoring a lot of points and getting a lot of yards after the game was 42-10 and was essentially over and in garbage time to pad stats by a journeyman vet QB who likely wont be on the team next year? 

4 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Are we supposed to celebrate scoring a lot of points and getting a lot of yards after the game was 42-10 and was essentially over and in garbage time to pad stats by a journeyman vet QB who likely wont be on the team next year? 

glass half full.... ok np...

so how many wins are you looking for this year. what's the number that would make you think were moving up?