Maury Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

I’m playing… Just got back from the tracks. 

Speaking of playing odds… I used to firmly believe that smoking weed seeds would make me fertile in college so I’d always throw a couple in for good measure.  This is back before weed became burrito-legal and the good stuff didn’t have fancy names. 

I didn’t get a single girl pregnant in college, so this cherry slut can suck it if she thinks she’ll be living off my stacks. 

Vote Pac, he has like 8 kids. 

22 minutes ago, Pac said:

I don't say this lightly but this is reaching Crapture teh Flag levels of ineptitude.  

Are we voting to lynch or to paternity test or both? 

This ill conceived mess is testing my patience as my time is short and precious.

Yo even I don't cry this much an I gave birth to twins on a greyhound bus to Nashville without any drugs or such.

vote lynch Pac

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Vote Splooge

Gotcha

I just wanna make clear ya'll that I NEVER slept with this fool

I took one look at his dirty ass windowless van and ran for the hills

An then i saw that trashy slut Stacy-Lou Lumpkin who was drunk as a mule on Thanksgiving walkin over to him

We never did see her again ya'll

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I just wanna make clear ya'll that I NEVER slept with this fool

I took one look at his dirty ass windowless van and ran for the hills

An then i saw that trashy slut Stacy-Lou Lumpkin who was drunk as a mule on Thanksgiving walkin over to him

We never did see her again ya'll

Someone shut this slut up

3 hours ago, Pac said:

My son is 17 and id be surprised if he's seen anything other than an anime vagina at this stage of his life.

Not that I have butt ifs I did, I mite have actually been sorta super prized by the creative flexability of the anime anatomical creativity I saw, if I did look, but Indidnt. No Moore than two tree. 

39 minutes ago, Drums said:

Nope just enjoying reading when I am bored, and having as much fun doing so as I did watching this crazy ass show. But hey sexy!

I made a promise to my momma that I would ain't sleep wit any of the audiance members but...

I may have to make a exception fer u, sugar plum

• Sympathy 1

image.gif.49c7f386548479339beebcc7cac71d61.gif

There’s three distinct moves here that remind me of some bad decisions I’ve made. 

Move1. “Hair in Face”…Dark bar, loud music.  Maybe one of those heavy rock jagerbomb nights, with whiskey on backup keys.  It was always getting a little too Late but she had dark mysterious eyes hiding behind the hair in her face. 

Move2. Last call lights come on, the “Is that a unibrow?” reveal….Look away, the night is dark, it will be better outside.  One more jagerbomb!

Move3. The double chin in the morning.  And the “Oh No” rolls in the daylight. Pounding headache and Aggressive eye contact that says you’re not leaving right away are you. 

• Haha 3