Skins sign Randle-El

Matt39

I don't agree that Brunell is terrible. That being said, good receivers can make a mediocre QB look good....run Forrest, run.

I cant stand watching the Skins solely because I have to watch this fossil play QB. He holds on to the ball forever, terrible accuracy and of course, zero mobility. If the Skins had anyone remotely close to being a decent QB, they would have beat the Seahawks in the playoffs.

Big name free agent... Washington Redskins... lots of money... how did you not see this coming? :lol:

whats the point of them trading for Brandon Lloyd? they've got 4 WRs right now that, while some may be over-rated, probably are still worthy of throwing the ball to

and Gibbs is a run-the-ball kinda guy it seems

whats the point of them trading for Brandon Lloyd? they've got 4 WRs right now that, while some may be over-rated, probably are still worthy of throwing the ball to

and Gibbs is a run-the-ball kinda guy it seems

I dunno... why did Matt Millen draft three straight WR's in the top ten? Stupid is as stupid does...

All I know is that someone on that WR block is going to be super pissed about their lack of playing time.

It was virtually set in stone that Randel El would return to Chicago, and sign with the Bears.

Now he signs with Washington, even though he was offered a pretty good deal by the Bears. Snyder must have offered a hgue deal to this kid.

Doesn't make sense to me. Sure, El is a good player and can fill a need as a return man, along with Moss, but tying up so much money into one position is fiscally irresponsible.

I cant stand watching the Skins solely because I have to watch this fossil play QB. He holds on to the ball forever, terrible accuracy and of course, zero mobility. If the Skins had anyone remotely close to being a decent QB, they would have beat the Seahawks in the playoffs.

Brunnell ws having a very good season up until getting a leg injury down the stretch.

Probably shouldn't have been out there in the play-offs but Gibbs had zero confidence in Ramsey.

It was virtually set in stone that Randel El would return to Chicago, and sign with the Bears.

Now he signs with Washington, even though he was offered a pretty good deal by the Bears. Snyder must have offered a hgue deal to this kid.

Doesn't make sense to me. Sure, El is a good player and can fill a need as a return man, along with Moss, but tying up so much money into one position is fiscally irresponsible.

when the redskins sign players there is the official "signing bonus" and then there is the brief case of cash that snyder sends with his plane.

Redskins | Contract update: A. Randle El

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:01:07 -0800

ESPN.com reports Washington Redskins WR Antwaan Randle El agreed to a six-year, $31 million deal to join the Redskins, a source familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com's Michael Smith. The deal includes $10 million in bonuses.

Bears | Randle El turned down six-year contract

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:23:07 -0800

ESPN.com reports free agent WR Antwaan Randle El (Steelers) rejected a six-year deal worth $18 million from the Chicago Bears. The deal also included an $8 million bonus.

Redskins | Contract update: A. Randle El

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:01:07 -0800

ESPN.com reports Washington Redskins WR Antwaan Randle El agreed to a six-year, $31 million deal to join the Redskins, a source familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com's Michael Smith. The deal includes $10 million in bonuses.

Well the predictions that someone would overpay for Randle-El cam true.

Just another showing of how the Skins have so much $$$ and are willing to spend it on ridiculous pick-up's. Yet this one kinda makes sense.

1. Moss

2. Lloyd

3. Randle El

4. Patten

5. Tharsh

Wow. The 1-2-3 is set with skill players and guys who can flat out fly. Randle El brings them a good PR and KR ability as well as a very good slot WR. To me though Randle El is either all about the money for going to Washington or Pittsburgh was going to not re-sign him or they were going to give him a really ****ty deal.

Washington's pick-up's thus far are not stupid one's, unlike their past free agency years.

Archived