Have We Reached 'Peak Jets'?

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

132145736_ZachhorriblethrowvsAtlanta.gif.d8e5413354cbbc7adcb5f24e06016334.gif

This one!

This looks remarkably similar to a play yesterday.

Does anyone recall the play where Zach rolled out right and was looking for a deep shot down the field?  It wasn't there and he almost stood perfectly still for a minute.  The defender jumped a bit, Zach rolled right and then bounced a ball to Griffin (I believe).  It happened yesterday and looked like a very similar play.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

This one!

Does anyone recall the play where Zach rolled out right and was looking for a deep shot down the field?  It wasn't there and he almost stood perfectly still for a minute.  The defender jumped a bit, Zach rolled right and then bounced a ball to Griffin (I believe).  It happened yesterday and looked like a very similar play.

This one?  There was a penalty on us so it wouldn't have counted anyway but it was still a horrible pass.

1161492439_ZachunderthrowssureTD.gif.aae3c13d0b49f63be0b717834868e5a9.gif

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

This one!

The kid is a bust. Plain and simple.

#can’tbefixed

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The most frustrating thing is he already did the hard part. He avoided the pressure giving his guy time to slide open, put himself in a position with a clear passing lane then just dumps it on the turf like someone unplugged the batteries mid-throw.

Yep. Even the lions who suck are watchable. Jets don’t even look like they’re playing the same sport as the rest of the league it is bizarre.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Yep. Even the lions who suck are watchable. Jets don’t even look like they’re playing the same sport as the rest of the league it is bizarre.

The Jacksonville game is going to be fascinating.  I really think they're having more chaos than we are due to Urban.  But I could still see them coming into MetLife and beating us by 2 TDs.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The most frustrating thing is he already did the hard part. He avoided the pressure giving his guy time to slide open, put himself in a position with a clear passing lane then just dumps it on the turf like someone unplugged the batteries mid-throw.

I'm not even joking i think he doesn't know how to put touch on the ball. He either throws a 100 mph fastball or a change up in the dirt 5 feet from the plate because he doesnt know how to do anything but heave it hard as he can. All season long he has been doing this. 0 progress. I have never seen anything like it. 

I recall sanchez not being able to do a screen pass well if I remember correctly and this is that 10x over.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Jacksonville game is going to be fascinating.  I really think they're having more chaos than we are due to Urban.  But I could still see them coming into MetLife and beating us by 2 TDs.

It’s the only team in the league that is anywhere close to Jets in terms of suck

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I'm not even joking i think he doesn't know how to put touch on the ball. He either throws a 100 mph fastball or a change up in the dirt 5 feet from the plate because he doesnt know how to do anything but heave it hard as he can. All season long he has been doing this. 0 progress. I have never seen anything like it. 

I recall sanchez not being able to do a screen pass well if I remember correctly and this is that 10x over.

The funny thing is that Zach isn't even making the off-platform plays or even longer passes (where he's sitting comfortably in the pocket) well.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

He threw a pass to Ty Johnson in the second half yesterday that looked like it was intended for Jumbo Elliot. Hilarious.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Chuck Knoblach

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

Yes, everyone will be calm and rational after the bucs and bills games lol

I can't decide if I'm looking forward more to the next 2 games (teams that we have a shot to beat but probably won't) or the last 2 games (where things are likely to get UGLY).

I might be wrong about this but I just had a vision that Flacco will be the starter the final week of the season (to prevent Zach from being humiliated).

He's good at "managing the losing"

I've never seen a pro QB miss as many layups as he does every single week. 

Maybe he just has the yips and can work himself out of it, but let's face it: Zach Wilson is a lot closer to becoming the single biggest draft bust in Jets history than he is to becoming an above average NFL QB.

Tape don't lie.