Breaking down the Houston Texans TRADE with the New England Patriots!?

4 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Bucky and Jeremiah said this is a middle class draft.  Not obvious elite guys at the top, very strong talent in round 2, 3, 4 and then scrub guys in rounds 5-7.  

Jeremiah said he'd swap any day 3 picks this year for picks in next year's draft.

That’s interesting, because I’d heard that this year was deep all the way thru to a solid UDFA class. 

• Upvote 1

i don't know.  i tend to think the whole point rating system falls down a bit on the back end.  and the 5th round patsie pick isn't that much better than the 6th round texans pick because the texans weren't god last season.  this draft is supposed to be pretty deep so even the 6th and 7th rounds may have some solid players.

9 hours ago, David Harris said:

Bucky and Jeremiah said this is a middle class draft.  Not obvious elite guys at the top, very strong talent in round 2, 3, 4 and then scrub guys in rounds 5-7.  

Jeremiah said he'd swap any day 3 picks this year for picks in next year's draft.

5 picks in those 3 rounds.

Jack Black Smile GIF

• Upvote 1