3 Draft Picks in the Top 35

Smizzy

When did the Jets receive a 3rd round comp pick for Jordan?:eek:

If they do get a 3rd rounder, it will be for McKenzie and not Jordan.

Pains me to say it but finally someone who agrees with me that we are not getting anything higher than a comp 5 for Jordan

29. Demeco Ryans perfect for 3-4 a vicious hitter

I've seen many postive write ups on Ryans. "..very much a leader...special teams demon...?lead the team in tackles for a few years?......just a nose-for-the-ball-playmaker....etc."

But he weighs like 215/220....big negative, IMO.

How much did the LB Johnson?(rookie LB w/ the Chiefs last year) weigh? Weight, if I remember correctly, was his issue.....yet he had a good rookie campaign.

How ironic?

Read this:

[highlight]The Bears, who finished 4-12 last year, chose to trade down to get extra choices to fill needs.

"We liked our options better having the extra first-round pick rather than staying at four," general manager Jerry Angelo said. "We now have three of the top 35 picks in the draft and are confident we will get three quality players."[/highlight]

That quote was from the Bears GM, Jerry Angelo, shortly after trading his #4 to NY for the #13 and 22 picks.

The Bears ended up traded down one spot to 14 and selected Rex Grossman, the other first round pick was a bust(Michael Haynes) and the 4th round pick was used on DT Ian Scott, who has played ok.

I will be curious as to what the Jets do and how they go about it.

Trade down with the Vikes.

17. Lendale White

29. Gabe Watson

35. Anthony Fasano

Round 2 (Vikes' Pick) - Andrew Whitworth

Round 3 - Jeremy Trueblood

Round 4 - Mike Degory

Round 4 - Pat Ross

way to listen to original posters request, haha

1) Mario Williams

2) Best available OT

3) Max Jean Gilles

This would be my choice but any combo of the many suggestions I"ve seen would make me happy. NO VINCE YOUNG.

For all those Gabe Watson fans: He will not slip past the Bengals in the first round so no way he makes it to #29.

#4: OT D'Brickshaw Ferguson ~OSU

#29: RB LenDale White ~USC / Laurence Maroney ~Minn

#35: DE Tamba Hali ~ Penn St.

For all those Gabe Watson fans: He will not slip past the Bengals in the first round so no way he makes it to #29.

#4: OT D'Brickshaw Ferguson ~OSU

#29: RB LenDale White ~USC / Laurence Maroney ~Minn

#35: DE Tamba Hali ~ Penn St.

And there is no way in hell LenDale White makes it to #29 as well.

I haven't sat down and thought this through completely but just off the top of my head. This is just a teaser.

#4-D'Brickshaw Ferguson-LT-Virginia

#29-Nick Mangold-C-Ohio State

#35-Brodie Croyle-QB-Alabama

Wanna talk about an offense getting an immediate boost? these guys could grow old together and win ya a ton of games along the way IMO.

Archived