<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

So nice to finally not worry about the QB position.

Great win today.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

It was weird today.  Zach wasn't great but he certainly was competent and didn't make any dumb mistakes (other than maybe the sack).  And he played pretty well again in the 4th quarter to break the game open.  I'm certainly not going to complain with the 2 wins.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Zachapono is a 3d down beast, BIG BEAST 3RD DOWN ZACH ATTACKING ALL THE MILFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even sure if you're joking right now, honestly - can't tell.

Maybe too much to drink, maybe still pumped after the win, maybe pissed at the Mets right now....But The Big ZW did everything that was asked of him to win...

Especially you-stat man...

210 yards, 0 ints, 66% completion %, 1 rushing TD scored and put up 40 points.  Not sure what more you can ask from a QB.

Two games - 2 and 0...he is "The Big ZW"

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It was weird today.  Zach wasn't great but he certainly was competent and didn't make any dumb mistakes (other than maybe the sack).  And he played pretty well again in the 4th quarter to break the game open.  I'm certainly not going to complain with the 2 wins.

Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

• Upvote 3

Just now, FidelioJet said:

I'm not even sure if you're joking right now...

Maybe too much to drink, maybe still pumped after the win, maybe pissed at the Mets right now....But The Big ZW did everything that was asked of him to win...

Especially you-stat man...

210 yards, 0 ints, 66% completion %, 1 rushing TD scored and put up 40 points.  Not sure what more you can ask from a QB.

Two games - 2 and 0...he is "The Big ZW"

If he was crap this place would be on fire right now

the kids been good this year 

Just now, oatmeal said:

If he was crap this place would be on fire right now

the kids been good this year 

I mean, honestly.....last year, every time he dropped back - there was a bit of a panic.  That is really starting to fade.  Just feels like he's not too small for the moment right now.

Understood the situation and did what it took to win.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

I mean, honestly.....last year, every time he dropped back - there was a bit of a panic.  That is really starting to fade.  Just feels like he's not too small for the moment right now.

Understood the situation and did what it took to win.  

Thissssssssd x’s 100

AND

I would be fake af not to say again  I respect your optimism for Zach since the day we took him 2 overall. I know there will still be growing pains BUT the Kid is special and I think he legitimately is the best Qb from the 2021 draft class. 

Salute to you @FidelioJet frfr ❤️

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Remember his preseason game?  We set records for posts that week. 

You know, I get it.  Jet fans have battered wife syndrome (sorry, I don't mean to diminish) so when things go bad it's a reflex to explode.  Deservingly so...

This is a different team.  They're going to look bad at times, they're very, very young - but damn the talent is there - just have to start putting it together.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, doitny said:

Zach has not looked good all day. we beat 2 QBs in there 1st ever game. 

Hall won this game for us. wait till next week when we play Rodgers. Zach plays like this and we lose

What a bad take.  Take off the ZW hate glasses and enjoy the game.  You sound ridiculous.  

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Well said.