<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

4 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

It would have been easier beating Bridgewater, this Thompson can make more plays than him.

So, if Zach Wilson were to get injured, would you be comfortable with leapfrogging both Flacco and Mike White to start Chris Streveler in week 8 vs. the Patriots?

3 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Yeah, but, but...if you take away Zach's 14 completions for 210 yards, he's actually 0-7.  And no TD passes.  He sucks!

:-)

It wasn't an insane game, but I think he had a solidly solid game. Not as much room for debate as last week for the overall verdict of his game but not the highs we saw in the 4th quarter last week. However I'm more than pleased that we played dominant football this week and I don't have to clench my azzcheeks until the last minute. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Zach did exactly what he was supposed to do today. He Mike White’d it and executed the offense as he needed to. Isn’t this what we all wanted him to clear? That’s significant progress, if you thought  he was just a reckless gunslinger who can’t run an NFL offense

The offensive line isn’t there yet. The protection and run blocking are below average at best, but they should improve with some continuity like they did last year. Zach is doing what he needs to do to win thus far, and it hasn’t always been pretty, but this is huge progress from last year. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

It wasn't an insane game, but I think he had a solidly solid game. Not as much room for debate as last week for the overall verdict of his game but not the highs we saw in the 4th quarter last week. However I'm more than pleased that we played dominant football this week and I don't have to clench my azzcheeks until the last minute. 

Flacco would've put up 80 points!  And Mike White?  100!

:-)