<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Fun way to end it, took them long enough. I don’t believe in this coaching enough to get excited but whatever, team is stacked imo

Yeah you’re right, the Jet coaching keeps you shaky but way more important than that is that Joe Douglas is stacking and stacking his Roster with a bunch of kids who DO NOT KNOW WHAT LOSING IS OR FEELS LIKE, and that’s close to everything, while hoping that Saleh and Ulrich get their sea legs under themselves.

• Upvote 2

What a game

Breece Hall 200 Yds

5 rushing TD's for the team

Sauce with his first int, and we locked down Hill/Waddle. So happy with this secondary. 

Quinnen with another fantastic game, with the big TO and also stiff arming Tyreek as the cherry on top. 

Zach with his highest QB rating, inches away from 3 TDs with no TO worthy plays, and no dirted screens. 

Close this out and make it a 10/10 week for the New York Jets. Our front and back best game in years. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, DLJ said:

It’s always the same characters in here every Sunday with their negativity and bullsh*t.

To be fair, I am very optimistic about this team. It is getting better - not there yet, IMO; We had such a great start to the game and I was tempted to turn off the radio feed as I was getting nervous. :-)

Zach did exactly what he was supposed to do today. He Mike White’d it and executed the offense as he needed to. Isn’t this what we all wanted him to clear? That’s significant progress, if you thought  he was just a reckless gunslinger who can’t run an NFL offense

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

All you hysterical sissies and same old Jeff fans take friggin note. 30 minutes ago it was nothing but Dubin gloom bayou lame Mfers

If you lame sons of bitches went to war those Russian  Conscripts would probably beat your ass so bad because you are worse than them

Yeah, like the Jets have always come through and never blown games before. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

On a scale of 1 to ten? I’m at about  “we’re going to spend the sixth overall pick on a defensive tackle now” levels of mad

We just let a 3rd string QB almost take the lead if their kicker would have hit a 51 yarder. Inexcusable. Zach, JFM, Sauce and Hall played lights out.