Can Someone Explain How Mr Unlimited is limited?

Lith

1 minute ago, Lith said:

This video was shot for a Subway commercial.  At least he was getting paid to act the fool.  Although in his case, I am not sure he is acting.  Just a strange guy.

that cringy video wilson recorded a long time ago. don't know why it's showing up with a 10/17/22 datestamp now

but yea - super weird dude. I'd put him in jail to be safe.

24 minutes ago, Lith said:

This guy is so cringeworthy

I guess I’m old, and it’s not just Russ, why do people feel like they have to film every thought and share and then to compound it, it’s rehearsed with some poor bastard spitting lines from off camera. This is considered fun nowadays, really?

• Upvote 2

The guy’s whole life appears to be unraveling. It’s like his teammates never liked him, and are now taking this opportunity while he’s struggling to pile on. How genius do the Seahawks look here in retrospect? Never really running the offense thru Russ, and finally letting him go. Geno’s performance being the cherry on top that further erodes any claim by Russ that he was the man there. I honestly kinda feel bad for him, but it does sound like he’s brought a lot of it on himself. 

• Post of the Week 2

14 minutes ago, slats said:

The guy’s whole life appears to be unraveling. It’s like his teammates never liked him, and are now taking this opportunity while he’s struggling to pile on. How genius do the Seahawks look here in retrospect? Never really running the offense thru Russ, and finally letting him go. Geno’s performance being the cherry on top that further erodes any claim by Russ that he was the man there. I honestly kinda feel bad for him, but it does sound like he’s brought a lot of it on himself. 

I am just glad that we don't have Seattle's pick this season with the way Geno is balling out.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

I always thought Russel was a good dude and a pro’s pro.  Seems the more I see of him, the more he seems to be kinda weird and controversial as a teammate.

His Hollywood wife made him join the illuminati like Dwayne Wade.