Disgruntled WR value

12 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Toney for a 3rd and 6th.. pretty horrible value for a guy taken in the 1st just last year. 

Giants had no choice but this is why you can't unload moore while he is acting out....

3rd is a comp pick at that, not that that will likely make much difference as it's KC we're talking about.

2 minutes ago, KRL said:

Considering he never played and never produced that's a pretty good return for NYG

Just wait until he gets on the field with Mahomes. He will definitely produce..

He also never played because he was a malcontent.  Obviously good trade for giants given he was never going to produce for them.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

no. Not really. He's been bad, don't let PFF's made up crayon stat system fool you. 

Lol, I'll go with metrics like elite yards per routes run with Daniel Jones as his qb over whatever metrics you used (likely skewed by the omg he is a jerk  metric). 

I guess we'll find out in two weeks...

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Lol, I'll go with metrics like elite yards per routes run with Daniel Jones as his qb over whatever metrics you used (likely skewed by the omg he is a jerk  metric). 

I guess we'll find out in two weeks...

10 yards a reception without a TD.  I could care less what the metrics say about him, he’s no more than a garden variety WR that every team in the NFL has up until this point.  

If I'm Elijah Moore, I am absolutely sick to my stomach about the Toney trade.  I suspect Elijah's trade drama was an effort to try to get to KC. 

As a Jets fan I'm really worried about having Elijah on the team... especially given the anemic passing offense with a still developing QB.  It's hard to see Elijah being all in based on his behavior...

If I were Douglas I would have taken the Toney trade... and lost value.  I think we want volunteers not hostages...

If I am the coaching staff, he would remain on the bench this week until the trade deadline passed.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

On 10/27/2022 at 12:57 PM, Paradis said:

complete bust. not even injury related. Just as an NFL wide receiver. Totally wild that GMs thought that was going to work. 

Nah not a great route runner and he's mental but he is explosive....perfect fit for KC they will get him the ball in space.