Metlife Best Section to exit Parking Lot

kevinc855

25 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Ok fellow Jet fans, season ticket holders, one game or two game a year friends, old season ticket holders. Lets end this debate. 

If you are going SOUTH, what is the best section in the parking lot to park to exit the quickest? Have at it below. 

We need to solve this debate. 

Parking lot J, Exit to Route 3 West to GSP, I'm out of Parking lot in 15 mins.

41 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Ok fellow Jet fans, season ticket holders, one game or two game a year friends, old season ticket holders. Lets end this debate. 

If you are going SOUTH, what is the best section in the parking lot to park to exit the quickest? Have at it below. 

If you're in such a hurry to leave the game , DON'T GO !!!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

There is no “Quick Way” on game day

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

thats interesting but i wonder if its the same time going all the way west to hit the GSP and back south again as sitting in traffic

Nope, the vast majority of people exiting are taking the Turnpike or RT 3 east to go to NY. I live at the Shore. I'm home in about an hour.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

some of us have kids and sh*t to get home to.....thanks for the input

Back in when you park, and park near the lot exit. The problem is you can’t predict the traffic control people. At the Miami game they made and entire section of the parking lots wait for another lot to clear. Can’t predict that. It’s anarchy 

9307895E-FD43-46E8-B6B9-32A625393BA7.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

thats interesting but i wonder if its the same time going all the way west to hit the GSP and back south again as sitting in traffic

Kramer: So how we doin' on time?

George: We're perfect. I timed this out so we would pull up at the terminal exactly 17 minutes after their flight is supposed to land. That gives them just enough time to get off the plane, pick up their bags and be walking out of the terminal as we roll up.

I tell you, it's a thing of beauty. I can not express to you the feeling I get from a perfect airport pickup.

Kramer: Um, George... Did you say "perfect"?

George: What's going on? What are you doing? The Long Island Expressway?

What are you getting on the Long Island Expressway for? Do you know what the traffic will be like? This is a suicide mission!

Kramer: Will you relax?!

George: Oh, I had it perfectly timed out: the Grand Central, the Van Wyck!

You destroyed my whole timing!

Kramer: This is the best way to go!

George: Do you know what happens if I miss him? I don't get credit for the pickup and I lose my 50 bucks...

Kramer: George, there's no traffic at this time. Now, come on, man...

George: Really?

Kramer: If anything, we'll probably get there early. I'll have a chance to

go to the Duty Free shop.

In traffic, Kramer and George are surrounded by honking cars and what is obviously heavy traffic...

Kramer: How does it look on your side? [Pause while George just stares at him] We'll get there...