Tomorrow Will Be An IQ Test ...

KRL

10 hours ago, Beerfish said:

This game is on our defense.  If we are as shi* hot on D as everyone thinks we need to shut this 'high powered offense' of Detroit's down.

We win or lose this game on our defense though we all know that will not be the scenario the win or loss will be put on Wilson,

The defense got Zach five wins.  Why shouldn’t the blame fall on Zach Wilson with a loss?  This is a home game against a horrid pass D.  160 yards passing won’t cut it.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

20 hours ago, KRL said:

For fans in the stadium, because if Wilson gets off to a slow start and
they start booing that will prove they no nothing about the team.  Why?
Because we have NO ALTERNATIVE at QB, Flacco is a statue and a strip sack
waiting to happen if he plays we're done.  Hopefully Wilson gets off to a
10/10 start and the crowd goes crazy but if he doesn't booing serves no
purpose

You have intelligence, and then you have emotional intelligence.  Since it is my feeling that many  Jets fans are emotionally unintelligent, they will boo if Zach gets off to a slow start.  

I never believed in Zach Wilson, but when we drafted him, and started him, I was "all in" on the guy.  I continue to support the player that I feel gives the Jets the best chance to win, and in my eyes, that guy is Zach Wilson. While I love the passing ability, toughness, and ability to see the field in Mike White, I feel that he is an immovable object out there, built to break down and get injured often.  I wish Zach had those wonderful abilities of Mike,  but he doesn't seem to have them.  He is tough however.  But the intangibles I feel are in his favor, and for that reason, I am in the minority in believing that he gives the jets the best chance to win this year.

Next year, we need to figure out who we can bring in to this team, because ultimately, I do not believe in either Zach Wilson or Mike White as the starter who can lead the Jets to the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

If Wilson is influenced in his performance by fans booing or cheering, he's not a professional athlete. He's a spoiled kid.

The Vikings fans booed once in the first half last night and like 3 left early. Jets fans going into the game already talking about booing and 60% would be gone at halftime down big  If you don’t see the difference then let’s just disagree 

On 12/17/2022 at 3:47 PM, Untouchable said:

I could understand some people being in Mike White’s corner just because of the Bengals game last year. But I don’t understand this fascination that some have with Streveler at all.

Nobody thinks he's the next Warren Moon, but why not give him a look? At this point, why not? Obviously somebody saw something or else he wouldn't even be on the team. We couldn't beat the Lions, so why not give the guy a shot in the dark playing in the NFL?

1 minute ago, Sammybighead said:

Alol just saw this thread. Don't boo because there are no other options. 

So we're supposed to stand in the cold rain and applaud that performance?

If it gives you any comfort, I held my boos until very late, like the series before they pulled zach.

I think more than 50% of the people went specifically to boo last night. It started after the first offensive series.?

• Upvote 2