Saleh

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Big step back for him tonight 

team was undisciplined and sloppy all game in the biggest game of the year. 

We have come full circle.  Made a complete fool of himself the first few games of the season before he got saved by the rookie class, QW & FA spending.  We are now back and he needs to shut up.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Big step back for him tonight 

team was undisciplined and sloppy all game in the biggest game of the year. 

first time I legitimately was pissed at him since he's been here

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Screw respect. Saleh is terrified of players not liking him.

feels like it.... first time this guys tenure I am frustrated with him... don't know if there is an internal issue over Zachenberg with JD or not but something is up. 

Zachenberg is the sh!t-tasticest qb ever. Strevler with 1/8th of Tua's arm is so much better....... but , but that upside... LOL EAD, Eat all the d!cks Chris Simms

yeah I be surprised Saleh survives this.  Risky going into next season with him and MLF.  If they start winning beginning next season then good yes winning cures all but if they start out flat and lose, then the patients take over the asylum which have good odds of happening at club Saleh.

I am not sure you fire him but sure doesnt look good. 

25 minutes ago, PositiveJet said:

The Jets need an upgrade in coaching if they are going to do anything. Saleh is not ready to be an NFL HC. He was pantsed tonight. 

Completely out coached tonight. It was embarrassing. And like usual the Jets waited until they were behind to change things up. 

that first half offensive output was atrocious 

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I think a lot of coordinators who become head coaches really do not know what they are in for.  It is so far above being a coordinator which in itself is very tough there is no comparison.

And if you are, maybe don’t hire rookie coordinators at every important area of your staff. 

it’s amateur hour, they’re learning on the job. 

Why do we always get stuck with dumbass coaches? 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BP said:

And if you are, maybe don’t hire rookie coordinators at every important area of your staff. 

it’s amateur hour, they’re learning on the job. 

Why do we always get stuck with dumbass coaches? 

This I agree with.  When McVay started his 1st year his dc was wade phillips.

Losing Gregg Knapp was a bigger loss than we think I believe.  Things may not have changed but the guy was around the league for a long time.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Don't know if it's sending a  message to the owner . But doesn't matter'; Wilson is a coach killer. 

Whose decision was it to draft Wilson? Is Joe Douglas just a careerist yes man? Saleh at least seems to give off the vibe that he’s not down with this stuff.

31 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This I agree with.  When McVay started his 1st year his dc was wade phillips.

Losing Gregg Knapp was a bigger loss than we think I believe.  Things may not have changed but the guy was around the league for a long time.

Saleh has had plenty of time to find a suitable replacement for Knapp

He elected to stick with Bobby Calabrese