Where Does Wilson Rank

bd71

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

That team was loaded with top veteran talent, this team with a lot of young talent that should be one hell of a roster with exp.

More importantly that team was the leagues top defense all year, Thad the best OL in the league, the leagues number 1 running game and had the leagues top rusher.  

We have the league’s best defense and a good to very good running game.  Zach is single handedly costing us a wildcard with extremely poor play

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

We have the league’s best defense and a good to very good running game.  Zach is single handedly costing us a wildcard with extremely poor play

We don’t have the leagues best defense.  And we don’t have a good running game right now.  Our top RB just finished with 6 Carrie’s for -2 yards to a mediocre defense.  

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

We don’t have the leagues best defense.  And we don’t have a good running game right now.  Our top RB just finished with 6 Carrie’s for -2 yards to a mediocre defense.  

Because Zach is so putrid defenses can stack the box on 1st and 2nd down

Zach your hero the next Aaron Rodgers isn’t helping the defense either with the constant 3 and outs

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Because Zach is so putrid defenses can stack the box on 1st and 2nd down

Zach your hero the next Aaron Rodgers isn’t helping the defense either with the constant 3 and outs

So to recap they won the Bills game and all his games with the run and the run game also sucks because Zach sucks.  
My hero? Far from it but I’m not dumbing down my posts just to keep saying Zach sucks and is to blame without understanding what I’m trying to prove 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

So to recap they won the Bills game and all his games with the run and the run game also sucks because Zach sucks.  
My hero? Far from it but I’m not dumbing down my posts just to keep saying Zach sucks and is to blame without understanding what I’m trying to prove 

To recap: Zach sucks and is a horrible bust. You can try very hard to argue otherwise and look more foolish any time you continue to double down. Merry Xmas

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

To recap: Zach sucks and is a horrible bust. You can try very hard to argue otherwise and look more foolish any time you continue to double down. Merry Xmas

I haven’t come close to arguing anything you’re claiming.   You don’t like or want to recognize that he was under center when the Jets won 5 out of their 7 wins.  No one said he won those 5 games and it’s not doubling down.  It’s not making the case for him to continuing as QB or changes a thing moving forward 

Merry Christmas

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I haven’t come close to arguing anything you’re claiming.   You don’t like or want to recognize that he was under center when the Jets won 5 out of their 7 wins.  No one said he won those 5 games and it’s not doubling down.  It’s not making the case for him to continuing as QB or changes a thing moving forward 

Merry Christmas

Personally, I think whoever our long snapper was during that run has franchise potential 

• Haha 3

https://www.totalprosports.com/ncaa/chris-simms-says-zach-wilson-has-more-talent-than-trevor-lawrence-jags-taking-him-to-sell-tickets/

Chris Simms Says Zach Wilson Has More Talent Than Trevor Lawrence, Jags Taking Him To ‘Sell Tickets’

March 25, 2021 @7:12pm (Updated: November 8, 2022 @7:11pm)by Darrelle Lincoln