Last Time Aaron Rodgers had these 3 Things …

20 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

I'm in total agreement. I'm excited Rodgers is here. Time to go for broke

This is the rub though.

I would feel much better about this had the Jets off-season gone in a way that they were going for broke.  To date that hasn't been the case.  Maybe it'll change now that he's in house and I'll start to feel better..

But so far it seems like Rodgers and then business as usual.

I'm in total agreement. I'm excited Rodgers is here. Time to go for broke
The last time there was this much excitement was 2008 with Favre and he had us at 8-3... let's hope we can get to that point and not collapse and finally make it to the promised land.. going for broke.. hasn't worked not going for broke

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, frankiepapa said:

The last time there was this much excitement was 2008 with Favre and he had us at 8-3... let's hope we can get to that point and not collapse and finally make it to the promised land.. going for broke.. hasn't worked not going for broke

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF

Full-On Rodgers Protection!!

Vegetables Veggies GIF by ELMØ

• Haha 1

This is the rub though.
I would feel much better about this had the Jets off-season gone in a way that they were going for broke.  To date that hasn't been the case.  Maybe it'll change now that he's in house and I'll start to feel better..
Thoughts and prayers.
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

This is the rub though.

Can't help it if Beckham took more money. That was too much money for him

6 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Can't help it if Beckham took more money. That was too much money for him

Jets needed to match/beat it.

That's what all in means...You Pay Orlando Brown what it takes to get him to leave, you match the offer OBJ - those aren't great deals - but yo have to get outside your comfort zone.

You put a team on the field that, even with a 40 year old Rodgers, can walk into KC, Cincy or Buffalo in the playoffs and have more than a punchers chance to win the game.

IMO, the Jets haven't done that.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Jets needed to match/beat it.

That's what all in means...You Pay Orlando Brown what it takes to get him to leave, you match the offer OBJ - those aren't great deals - but yo have to get outside your comfort zone.

You put a team on the field that, even with a 40 year old Rodgers, can walk into KC, Cincy or Buffalo in the playoffs and have more than a punchers chance to win the game.

IMO, the Jets haven't done that.

I mean we beat Buffalo last year with zach Wilson. We destroy them with Rodgers 

22 hours ago, JETS SB said:

I would give you names, but I will be banned so, lets just say, many here in Jets Nation dont give a sh*t about getting Aaron Rodgers, they would rather bitch about giving up draft picks. The same geniuses that say we suck at drafting. So, in conclusion, real Jets fans can't wait. Miserable ****s and Jet Nation writers only care about getting "fleeced" apparently, obtaining the 4 time MVP and giving us a shot at a run in the playoffs.

I disagree. You can both think we gave up too much, AND be excited about getting Rodgers. I know I fall into that category. I suspect many, if not most, of the Jets fans who think we gave up too much are still happy Rodgers is here.

• WTF? 1

18 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Last year did, in fact, happen.  Pretending like it didn't is....image.jpeg.6b5e45442e85cc0cf05b94efd4f8edf6.jpeg

You pretending it was bad is even worse. A Jet QB has had those numbers 2-3 times in the last 50 years. 26/12 for 3700 yards and a 65% CP with an injured finger for half the year. Get a clue please. 

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

You pretending it was bad is even worse. A Jet QB has had those numbers 2-3 times in the last 50 years. 26/12 for 3700 yards and a 65% CP with an injured finger for half the year. Get a clue please. 

This continued push to say trading away multiple premium assets for a 40 year declining QB is a good move because Jets QB's have been bad in the past is ridiculous. 

They could have Brough in Carr or Jimmy G and made pretty much the same claim.  Jets QB sucking in the past doesn't mean this was a smart move. 

• WTF? 1

13 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

This continued push to say trading away multiple premium assets for a 40 year declining QB is a good move because Jets QB's have been bad in the past is ridiculous. 

They could have Brough in Carr or Jimmy G and made pretty much the same claim.  Jets QB sucking in the past doesn't mean this was a smart move. 

Miserable ****

• Haha 1