Best Camp Battle …

33 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Between @Larz and @Lith

Thank you both for giving us our daily fixes.  It’s clear to me the Jets will easily win the Super Bowl.

My scouting reports on both…

Larz:  very quick processor, scans Twitter well and gets his posts out in under 2.5 seconds.  Some accuracy issues … for example when he reported during an off day.  Good leadership & communication skills, not afraid to hold other posters’ accountable.

Lith:  savvy game manager with a little less upside but not as easily rattled.  Breaks the huddle with an understanding of where he is going with his posts.  Might sometimes stare down his twitter feeds, missing an open tweet.  A great backup as he ages and someone who helps keep the message board loose.  

@Larz is a legend. 

I just try to follow his lead, let him open up the thread and l Iook to add value when I can.  We have had a couple of communications issues, which have led to some duplicate posts, but those have mostly been on me for not properly scanning the thread.  I am just trying to get better every day.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lith said:

@Larz is a legend. 

I just try to follow his lead, let him open up the thread and l Iook to add value when I can.  We have had a couple of communications issues, which have led to some duplicate posts, but those have mostly been on me for not properly scanning the thread.  I am just trying to get better every day.

You're doing great!  You've stacked a few good days in a row now.  Totally making the first cut-down!

• Haha 2

Sign this crazy cat and let him try squaring off against Clemons

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

The #Titans have released OT Jamarco Jones after he was tossed from practices for multiple fights, including nearly sparking a brawl. One of the players he attempted to fight: Jeffery Simmons .

• Haha 1

Holy crap I just noticed this

There were numerous times I saw Lith was typing and I was thinking, “ yup it’s probably the same tweet “

funny story  

I only had Twitter for 2 weeks and had to delete it. Wow my puny brain got so addicted I checked it at 2:00 am Tuesday morning to see if there was Jets news. 

@Lith I bow to you as the king of Twitter. 

ufc 205 thank you GIF by UFC

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Larz said:

Holy crap I just noticed this

There were numerous times I saw Lith was typing and I was thinking, “ yup it’s probably the same tweet “

funny story  

I only had Twitter for 2 weeks and had to delete it. Wow my puny brain got so addicted I checked it at 2:00 am Tuesday morning to see if there was Jets news. 

@Lith I bow to you as the king of Twitter. 

ufc 205 thank you GIF by UFC

I have an unfair advantage -- as a mod I can delete my duplicate posts.  There have been plenty of times you have shown more burst off the line and gotten up field faster than I have.

And I cannot be the king of twitter when I have never tweeted.  Not once.  I just follow it for breaking news and updates and stuff.

• Upvote 1