Zach Hit by Water Bottle From Fans?

Warfish

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Part of the issue is that who gets to define what is “hate” and what is “criticism” has all the power. 

That’s clearly not the issue just take a look at what’s available.   I’m not advocating censorship.   I’m just not in denial.

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

That’s clearly not the issue just take a look at what’s available.   I’m not advocating censorship.   I’m just not in denial.

No, my friend. It is the exact issue. We all agree on the extremes but if you ask 10 people to define the exact tipping point between "criticism" and "hate" you'd get 10 different opinions.

1 hour ago, jgb said:

You are blaming fans posting on the internet for players not playing well on a football field. Let that sink in. My old friend, that is pretty whacky.  

90 percent of the fan base thought Aaron Rodgers would win them a super bowl so it's not like critical thinking central around here  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bitonti said:

90 percent of the fan base thought Aaron Rodgers would win them a super bowl so it's not like critical thinking central around here  

Approximately half of the U.S. population is actively rooting for a President to fail. Guess we can't blame them if they are bad at the job, either.

20 minutes ago, jgb said:

No, my friend. It is the exact issue. We all agree on the extremes but if you ask 10 people to define the exact tipping point between "criticism" and "hate" you'd get 10 different opinions.

I don't think we all agree on the extremes and I don't think that's really the issue.  The right to free speach in my mind is almost unlimited.  But that right doesn't exist in a vacuum.  Without civil society to protect those rights they will be meaningless.  

4 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I don't think we all agree on the extremes and I don't think that's really the issue.  The right to free speach in my mind is almost unlimited.  But that right doesn't exist in a vacuum.  Without civil society to protect those rights they will be meaningless.  

I think we agree more on the extremes than you think. A call to assassinate a player for poor performance is obvious hate while a comment that a player needs to work on his footwork is clearly criticism. It’s in the vast middle where things get wonky.

He’s not a kid, though. 
How is that even relevant .. he's 'her' kid .. I'm really old and still my mom's kid .. love her cooking ... but I only talk to her long distance once a week.

Zach has zero to do with this .. this is all about a mom and her ability to let go. I applaud her reasoning .. just not her method ... hopefully she bows out of the spotlight soon. But I think it's in her DNA.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Biggs said:

Free speech is fine.  Doesn’t mean its ok for people to be assholes.  

The video shows someone in green and white.  Regardless, this is the actions of a low-life.  No matter what you think of Zach, that was disgraceful.  

As far as hit him in the head, the video appears to show otherwise.  Doesn't make it right.  Fortunately, Zach was unaffected.  Didn't appear to even flinch.

On 9/13/2023 at 6:03 PM, Biggs said:

I kind of like a mom stepping up to protect her son from a dumb ass fan.   

I know! Last time I was wrestling some psycho to the ground to sedate him because he was tripping on Flacca and in a state of excited delirium, my Mommy yelled at the Bad Man!

And don't even get me started on the choice words she had for the Hammurabi Division of the Republican Guard!

I missed this thread .   Here’s the video i took from my YouTube tv.  It’s easy to see it’s this it’s this guy:

On 9/14/2023 at 7:24 PM, Flashlite80 said:

The video shows someone in green and white.  Regardless, this is the actions of a low-life.  No matter what you think of Zach, that was disgraceful.  

As far as hit him in the head, the video appears to show otherwise.  Doesn't make it right.  Fortunately, Zach was unaffected.  Didn't appear to even flinch.

73598798-0808-495C-9398-EFE739C7EF32.thumb.jpeg.a42edf93200a8101250aba756c83efef.jpeg