Simians for Siemian

Lurker89

Oh I'm onboard. Literally better than Wilson and can actually throw on time . Different arch type completely from Zach. He is the QB type this offense needs. Can get ball to others and doesn't think he is the savior. Will absolutely love throwing 8 yard outs and screens , hitting open crosses and and slants. Will be able to stop up and throw pass.

Our offense might only score 1 or 2 TDs a week from throws but who cares he will be handing off and using play actions passes .

Smart enough to make reads.

All that being said will be sacked and out matched but other team but probably not going to see the plays be dead in arrival. 

The wide open guys like Garret and lazard will actually get thrown to

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, TBJ said:

Rangers play the Islanders tonight in preseason hockey!

The Islanders. Another well run franchise that I root for. Let's trade all of our draft picks, give mediocre players long term deals and put the same old and slow team on the ice for the third season in a row and hope for a better result this year......

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The Islanders. Another well run franchise that I root for. Let's trade all of our draft picks, give mediocre players long term deals and put the same old and slow team on the ice for the third season in a row and hope for a better result this year......

Could turn your attention to the Devils - the best run sports franchise in the tri-state area by a country mile.

7 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

They shouldn't have fired Trotz.

• Upvote 1