Steve McNair on The New York Jets

PeterNorth09

It looks more and more like will be cut. So why not? Ramsey isn't that good and Pennington has a foot in the retirement home. He has 3-4 more good years left in him and can help us turn it around quickly.

If Pennington has a foot in the retirement home,then Mcnair has a foot,an arm,and 1 ass cheek in there with him. He's shot.

This type of crap will not be tolerated here. Take it somewhere else if you feel the need to bring it up every day.

It's getting to be obvious PeterNorth09 is here to stirr up **** and start trouble. I haven't seen 1 post from him that isn't stirring the pot or playing devils advocate for the sake or argument.

What did I miss?

PeterNorth wants to hold Steve McNair's johnson.

That's about it.

Comeon now PN, think clearly. You lable Pennington as "broken crap" well what the hell is McNair with 10x more the injuries? Wheelchair crap? Comeon.

McNair's best days are behind him, and he's almost as injury-prone as Pennington.

I'll pass.

Sorry pete can't agree with you on this one! Mcnair is the crash test dummy for the N.F.L ,I'd rather have dan Marino out of retirement with his full body armor on with an eye patch ,than sign this guy. Way to injury prone for us (Stay AWAY) He's like a QB doing the robot out there, too stiff to move B/C of so many Broken bones I'll PASSSSSS

Sorry pete can't agree with you on this one! Mcnair is the crash test dummy for the N.F.L ,I'd rather have dan Marino out of retirement with his full body armor on with an eye patch ,than sign this guy. Way to injury prone for us (Stay AWAY) He's like a QB doing the robot out there, too stiff to move B/C of so many Broken bones I'll PASSSSSS

That's what I said.

This type of crap will not be tolerated here. Take it somewhere else if you feel the need to bring it up every day.

It's getting to be obvious PeterNorth09 is here to stirr up **** and start trouble. I haven't seen 1 post from him that isn't stirring the pot or playing devils advocate for the sake or argument.

Whatever Smizzy, you can't handle someone disagreeing with you or bringing up a point of view different than yours than go ahead and be a baby. Edit this.

Whatever Smizzy, you can't handle someone disagreeing with you or bringing up a point of view different than yours than go ahead and be a baby. Edit this.

Disagree with what? I never said anything 1 way or the other about McNair. Im talking about you accusing poeple of being racist because they don't agree with you. You post is hilarious considering you resorted to calling him racist becasue he didn't agree with your view of McNair.

Archived