2023/2024 LETS GO RANGERS!!!

TBJ

2 hours ago, bicketybam said:

Stick a fork in them. Tear it down next season.

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:

I'm sorry but this team needs to be broken down. Panarin is the ARod of hockey: great regular season stats but disappears in the playoffs. He's the anti-Messier. 

18 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I had faith all along 😏

Rangers and Jets……….  Make us die early.  

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Rangers and Jets……….  Make us die early.  

I just need to crap on ownership, management and the coaching staff to be equal with with the ignorant Jets fan!

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Tonight we are all Boston Bruins fans! Take this series to seven games and preferably push Florida out of the playoffs.

You’d rather play Boston?   I’m indifferent, but I NEVER root for a team from Boston.    

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

You’d rather play Boston?   I’m indifferent, but I NEVER root for a team from Boston.    

We're 3-0 against Boston this season.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

tapatalk_-1985817449.jpeg

No worse than some Rangers fans acted in the 2nd period of a game that even if we lost, we still had home ice and a chance to win the series.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JetsMan57 said:

The Carolina Hurricanes are the Dallas Cowboys of the NHL. Total frauds

They were a very good team with bad goaltending.

They are going to lose a lot of good players to free agency this off season.

2 hours ago, section314 said:

I know they would never say it, but I don’t think the Blueshirts want any part of Florida. 

They were 3-0 against the Bruins and the Panthers are a better team. So I would imagine they'd rather play the Bruins. But at the end of the day they play who they play while others play golf  

Boston and Florida game has been very physical,  players making a run at another the whole game.

Official makes a boarding call with 6 minutes to go on Boston.  

Wow.

On 5/17/2024 at 9:04 AM, section314 said:

I know they would never say it, but I don’t think the Blueshirts want any part of Florida. 

Yeah, truth be told most teams in the East have been looking at the Panthers as the playoff powerhouse team all year long.  But with that said here we are, just two eastern conference teams left and we know we need to deal with their somewhat dirty, always physical style of play.  Rempe is going to need to suit up even if that means we are giving up some skill on the ice.

Igor needs to keep on being Igor.

Trouba needs to clean up the D-zone giveaway nonsense and our power play needs to make it costly for them to take too many cheap shots.

Out top two lines need to keep on rolling.  Breadman feels a bit like he has gone backwards over the last 3-4 games and as a result of the physical attention he was getting from the Canes.  It ain't gonna get any easier with these guys up next.

Personally I am hoping for something from Kakko, Cuylle and the 3rd line.

I would not play Chytil because he is a good kid and his long term health is just not suited to this game.

Gotta be in it to win it, there are only five teams left and we are one of them.  The one with home ice for the little that sems to be worth (I think five of the six gamers in the Boston vs. Florida series were lost by the home team..