RUMOR - Derrick Henry to Bills

JETS SB

This f*cking guy came shouting from the rooftops to say that Aaron Rodgers was going to be a Patriot, that Kraft and BB stole him from the Jets, only to go private when the deal for Aaron broke.

He “broke” one story years ago and tried to parlay it into being the Incarcerated Bob of #PatsTwitter.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

The last trade of a running back that I recall making a major difference in a teams performance was Eric Dickerson.   John Riggins before him.   Curtis Martin as well but he was a FA.   What jumps out to me is now often big name running backs like L’veon Bell or Todd Gurley fall off a ledge a year after signing their deals. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

You think?

James Cook: 102 carries, 486 yards, 4.8 yards/carry, 1 TD

Derrick Henry: 98 carries, 425 yards, 4.3 yards/carry, 3 TDs

Is Henry that much of a game-changer at this point in his career? 

I feel like he would definitely be a nice piece for them to have, but I'm still going to be most focused on their passing game and Allen making big throws from in and outside of the pocket when we play them, regardless of whether they trade for Henry. 

Henry hasn't been the same since the foot surgery. Same surgery that Javon Kearse had and lost his burst. Henry can be effective probably but def in decline

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

The last trade of a running back that I recall making a major difference in a teams performance was Eric Dickerson.   John Riggins before him.   Curtis Martin as well but he was a FA.   What jumps out to me is now often big name running backs like L’veon Bell or Todd Gurley fall off a ledge a year after signing their deals. 

Marshawn Lynch

7 hours ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

6 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

Marshawn Lynch

IMG_4607.thumb.jpeg.4b3a29cc77ee6d56a872c5ae111b03ec.jpeg

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Really hoping this isn’t true since Henry is on my FF team. I already have Tua, Stevenson and Davis. I really don’t want another AFC East guy.

worse for me.  I have Henry as my RB1 in one league and James Cook in another.  Put them on the same team and both my teams are ruined.  

14 hours ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

23 hours ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

I think Christian McCaffrey to the Niners has been impactful.  He is a perfect fit for that offense, and they were one game from the SB last year despite losing two starting QBs during the season and two more again in the NFC Championship.

On 10/27/2023 at 12:56 PM, heymangold said:

was just gonna say this.

and i'm sure the dude that pays for twitter is a legit source.

For what it's worth we have a few Jet guys that do have sources that also pay for Twitter. The 1080p uploads, longer video upload length, and the longer post length are the biggest benefits for the content guys. 

Basically, if I could pay for those benefits and remove that annoying blue check, I would lol

As far as Henry goes, I hope it's to the NFC