3 game wining streak and no game thread at 12am?

BP

Sorry. Rough weekend, had to be up early today our dog is in the hospital. Woke up and she was partially paralyzed yesterday and couldn't walk. The neurologist said they would  call early with an update.

Lauren fell this weekend as we were rushing out to get to the animal hospital. So I said let me get up early and make sure everything is good to go here.

It's weird, I did try to auto schedule the thread. There's a. Option for that that I never used. But it didn't work.

I think I fell asleep around 11:45, so close I should have hung in there. :)

Screenshot_20231106-083244.png

• Sympathy 3

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Sorry. Rough weekend, had to be up early today our dog is in the hospital. Woke up and she was partially paralyzed yesterday and couldn't walk. The neurologist said they would  call early with an update.

Lauren fell this weekend as we were rushing out to get to the animal hospital. So I said let me get up early and make sure everything is good to go here.

It's weird, I did try to auto schedule the thread. There's a. Option for that that I never used. But it didn't work.

Hope everything is ok.  Prayers for some good news..

1 minute ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Hope everything is ok.  Prayers for some good news..

Thanks brother. Last weekend Lauren was in the hospital all weekend. Needed fluids, was dehydrated.

Now it's the dog. Neurologist was supposed to call early but didn't.

Hoping for a break soon.

• Sympathy 2

Well I guess this is now a thread about my dog. It is Lauren's dog actually, they are by each others side 24 x 7.

Vet called and Bella was the same this morning. Still can't really walk, so they are doing an MRI and if it is a pinched nerve or something like that they will do surgery right after. Hoping for good news.

Bella is a huge part of Lauren's recovery, so anything we can do we will.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Well I guess this is now a thread about my dog. It is Lauren's dog actually, they are by each others side 24 x 7.

Vet called and Bella was the same this morning. Still can't really walk, so they are doing an MRI and if it is a pinched nerve or something like that they will do surgery right after. Hoping for good news.

This happened to a dog I once had and it turned out to Lyme's disease. They should test for that.
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
50 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This happened to a dog I once had and it turned out to Lyme's disease. They should test for that.

Oh that's good news. Yes they are testing for that. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sorry bud… no sorry needed.. hope everybody is ok

• Upvote 2

Just got word, out dog had a minor stroke. She is 13, no serious damage and the vet said she can come home tomorrow she should be okay.

I'm only sharing this because @BP called me lazy lol.

Good news and the Jets are about to win. Even better news!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Just got word, out dog had a minor stroke. She is 13, no serious damage and the vet said she can come home tomorrow she should be okay.

I'm only sharing this because @BP called me lazy lol.

Good news and the Jets are about to win. Even better news!

Glad your dogs ok. Don’t inhale too much of that smoke from the Super Bowl pregame show they put on at night games. 

• Haha 1