Had anyone ever seen this clip of Zach at BYU

8 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Yup, it was widely discussed at the time. The lack of response from team-mates fed into the whole "everyone hates Zach Wilson" narrative.

it was also a terrible loss to a not so good Coastal team 

Zach had a very meh college career no signature wins etc. I don't really know what everyone was looking at 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, bitonti said:

it was also a terrible loss to a not so good Coastal team 

Zach had a very meh college career no signature wins etc. I don't really know what everyone was looking at 

Yes, many of us saw the perils ahead of time.

Thought it was a ridiculous leap of faith to draft the kid at #2 overall.

His sophomore tape and numbers (pre-COVID) were not worthy.

You absolutely nailed the not wanting Rodgers piece.

The only way this works out is if the Jets somehow win the Super Bowl in '24, which is extremely unlikely with fraud coach Bobby Slogans at the helm.

The year the Broncos won the Super Bowl, Manning's busted neck or old age or whatever had gotten to a point where he couldn't even throw it more than 15 yards without a severe wobble.

It's a minor miracle the Broncos won that Super Bowl on the back of their defense and Cam Newton's choke job.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Recall during the whole pre-draft was-he-a-Captain controversy, it was like one dude who came out and said “uh yeah Zach was too a Captain what a crazy question uh.”

people say "it's a narrative" that no one liked zach 

meanwhile he's the nephew of a billionaire, the rest of his team took Mormon missions and Zach was like "nah I'm good" 

he gets to the Jets it's a constant leak of how the locker room is on the verge of revolt 

the only one who really likes Zach is Woody 

gee wonder why 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, bitonti said:

meanwhile he's the nephew of a billionaire, the rest of his team took Mormon missions and Zach was like "nah I'm good" 

he gets to the Jets it's a constant leak of how the locker room is on the verge of revolt 

gee wonder why 

Yesterday I found out the uncles son larps as a farmer on Instagram. Everything is odd with the situation 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, bitonti said:

gee wonder why 

So there's hope he has to go on a Mission?  Hallelujah!