~~~Thursday Night Football - The Hero We Should Have Had vs Puka!~~~

Beerfish

Naw Lins vs the Rams
Big game for both mediocre teams at 7-7
The fact both of these teams are still fighting for the playoffs while the jets fight for draft position is annoying.
I propose a trade:
Derrick Carr, Broderick Jones, Jayden Reed, a high 2nd round pick this year and lots of cap space
for
Aaron Rodgers, Nat Hackett, Alan Lazard, Randall Cobb, Tim Boyle and Bill Turner
Who says no???

Tim Boyle is on the Texans

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, slimjasi said:

Well, I need to see more than 4 snaps before I can agree or disagree.

I hope you’re wrong! 

You can always look at the 2022 film particularly week 18 against Det at home with playoffs on the line 

It's also known as the game he should have retired after 

51 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Naw Lins vs the Rams

Big game for both mediocre teams at 7-7

The fact both of these teams are still fighting for the playoffs while the jets fight for draft position is annoying.

I propose a trade:

Derrick Carr, Broderick Jones, Jayden Reed, a high 2nd round pick this year and lots of cap space

for

Aaron Rodgers, Nat Hackett, Alan Lazard, Randall Cobb, Tim Boyle and Bill Turner

Who says no???

We don’t have Boyle to trade anymore. On a serious note, hopefully next season Rodgers stays healthy and JD actually improves our oline and we can win!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

You can always look at the 2022 film particularly week 18 against Det at home with playoffs on the line 

It's also known as the game he should have retired after 

Eh, the 2022 version of Rodgers is better than any QB we’ve had since 2015 though 

IF that is the player we are getting, we can certainly make the playoffs with good coaching and drafting - whether or not we get that is another story, however 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Eh, the 2022 version of Rodgers is better than any QB we’ve had since 2015 though 

IF that is the player we are getting, we can certainly make the playoffs with good coaching and drafting - whether or not we get that is another story, however 

That's such a low bar

and by the way he wasn't very good in 2022