College bowl games 2023....

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

lol, my man. 

But it's not even close. 

I know, it's Odunze by a mile.

Remember when people said Cooks sucks and now he's still in the league and almost at 10k yards. Good times.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I think we can get a good guard in FA if we pay up but ot is such a shaky fa crop

We'll play our way out of the top 2 OT's and Odunze will be sitting there. What do you do? WR is still a huge need for the Jets and I wouldn't be against the pick.

Odunze is a natural.

• Upvote 2

Just now, RobR said:

We'll play our way out of the top 2 OT's and Odunze will be sitting there. What do you do? WR is still a huge need for the Jets and I wouldn't be against the pick.

Odunze is a natural.

I agree with you  Odunze or malik nabors would be so tempting.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So does the pac12  (well pac 2 now) have exclusive rights to hawains and samoans or something?

Washington and oregon are always laded with these dudes

They live primarily on the west coast so of course there’s a large contingent at the top PAC *ahem Big Ten* universities  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So does the pac12  (well pac 2 now) have exclusive rights to hawains and samoans or something?

You’re not lying. Crazy how practically every samoan football player plays in the pac-12. Lol

I love the pac-12. It’s my favorite conference.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lith said:

Two ACL tears and two shoulder injuries -- one to each arm.  High risk - high reward.  But if you take a guy who has struggled to stay healthy in college, he is likely to struggle in the pros

Round 3 is the earliest I’d consider Penix and that would still make me uneasy. I’m sure a team will take a swing in round 2 though. 

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

They must be within 500 miles of the sea or they turn into Spam. 

• Haha 2

Wow… it turns out the playoff committee nailed it this year with Alabama, Michigan, Washington and Texas. Early game went to OT and this one is tied at the half.

Not only did they choose the correct 4 teams, they got the seedlings right also.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

And look, his hip turned into Spam. 

You ever look at some of their full names? sh*t’s wild. Here’s Tua (I understand why he goes by Tua and not Tuaniga) and then my favorite, Ka’imi Fairbairn 

IMG_3001.jpeg

IMG_3002.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Round 3 is the earliest I’d consider Penix and that would still make me uneasy. I’m sure a team will take a swing in round 2 though. 

He'll go higher. Tua had an even worse injury history and he's doing OK.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

You ever look at some of their full names? sh*t’s wild. Here’s Tua (I understand why he goes by Tua and not Tuaniga) and then my favorite, Ka’imi Fairbairn 

IMG_3001.jpeg

IMG_3002.jpeg

You know what a Triggerfish is? Used to catch them all the time. Do you know what Pacific Islanders call them??

Humuhumunukunukuāpua'a

Yeah. And yes, I learned that watching The Octonauts when my son was little.

• Haha 1