Jimmy Kimmel to sue Aaron Rodgers over Jeffrey Epstein allegations

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Never worked a day in his life?

Bro you couldn’t do 1/10th what Rodgers puts himself through.

I have a professional athlete in my family and she isn’t nowhere near the level Rodgers is on and she has to work 12 hours a day just to stay there.

On one hand I know what he's saying.  It's the "they play a kid's game for a living" argument.  But the NFL is an absolutely brutal sport and these guys are absolute beasts and work harder than we can imagine.

Since Howard Stern was mentioned above, have you ever heard the one where IIRC Stuttering John thought he could make it to like a semi-pro league.  He was so delusional that he thought he could actually compete against an NFL'er if they were "lesser players" (or maybe the last man on the bench, I forget the details).   He challenged Marco Battaglia to a race.  Some people truly don't understand how amazing you have to be in order to be a pro athlete (even the worst guy in the entire league.  Not that Marco Battaglia was, btw).

This is another good one along the same lines:

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/old-school/when-brian-scalabrine-destroyed-amateurs-in-the-scallenge

“I’m way closer to LeBron than you are to me” - when Brian Scalabrine destroyed amateurs in the Scallenge

White Mamba may not have been a star in the NBA, but he's clearly better than most basketball players outside the Association.
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, BP said:

Late night comedy blows nowadays. It’s all politics all the time. Non stop

I grew up with letterman on nbc with the Grateful Dead jamming on his show and actual comedy that made me laugh.

BTW I am astounded that our prestigious moderator team hasn’t locked this thread already.

@Thor99 oh wait, he’s still low man on the totem poll after 16 years. 

Kimmel has been getting crushed in the ratings for years and yet not only doesn’t get cancelled he gets to host all these awards shows.  When he hosts the Oscar’s the ratings are at an all time bottom.  The next year literally anyone else hosts ratings are back up 15%

If it wasn’t for Ben Stein in the late 90’s and Howard always having him on his show in the 2000’s Kimmel would be doing standup at Giggles in Poughkeepsie

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Kimmel was Howard’s in with the A-list Hollywood crowd.  All Howard does now is starf ck

It's unfortunate that Howard secretly looked up to the people he made fun of (and they deserved it!) for all of those years.

• Upvote 2

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's unfortunate that Howard secretly looked up to the people he made fun of (and they deserved it!) for all of those years.

A couple of the A-listers Howard is now buddy buddy with I’m actually glad.  Chevy Chase is one example and that was a great interview.  But Howard now acts like a 15 year old girl pretending whatever piece of crap Ashton Kutcher or Bradley Cooper shat out is the next Godfather 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

People, and not just here, should really stop having the “fan” mindset when it comes to politics and just blindly root for their team like a bunch of idiots. It’s all extremely corrupt.

Both sides are corrupt from top to bottom and just controlled opposition to one another that ultimately furthers an agenda of complete censorship and control. Wake the **** up and stop being blind loyal sheep entertained by your sports ball while the country goes to hell. That Epstein list will be LOADED with R and D scumbags. It will also include many stars that the lemming idiots worship who are complicit to all of this. They should all be slaughtered. 

IBTL.  Excellent post though!

21 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

People, and not just here, should really stop having the “fan” mindset when it comes to politics and just blindly root for their team like a bunch of idiots. It’s all extremely corrupt.

Both sides are corrupt from top to bottom and just controlled opposition to one another that ultimately furthers an agenda of complete censorship and control. Wake the **** up and stop being blind loyal sheep entertained by your sports ball while the country goes to hell. That Epstein list will be LOADED with R and D scumbags. It will also include many stars that the lemming idiots worship who are complicit to all of this. They should all be slaughtered. 

This!!!

• Post of the Week 2

Kimmel stinks. His "humor" is tired garbage. He exists because he follows the orders of the corporation as to what his content will portray.

Oh and yes Aaron is wrong here if he did indeed make that accusation.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

On one hand I know what he's saying.  It's the "they play a kid's game for a living" argument.  But the NFL is an absolutely brutal sport and these guys are absolute beasts and work harder than we can imagine.

Since Howard Stern was mentioned above, have you ever heard the one where IIRC Stuttering John thought he could make it to like a semi-pro league.  He was so delusional that he thought he could actually compete against an NFL'er if they were "lesser players" (or maybe the last man on the bench, I forget the details).   He challenged Marco Battaglia to a race.  Some people truly don't understand how amazing you have to be in order to be a pro athlete (even the worst guy in the entire league.  Not that Marco Battaglia was, btw).

This is another good one along the same lines:

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/old-school/when-brian-scalabrine-destroyed-amateurs-in-the-scallenge

“I’m way closer to LeBron than you are to me” - when Brian Scalabrine destroyed amateurs in the Scallenge

White Mamba may not have been a star in the NBA, but he's clearly better than most basketball players outside the Association.

I heard I think Tim Leglar told a story like this once , the same hotel employee kept challenging him to a one on one and calling him out and Leglar ignored him for a while before finally saying something like “ kid if we played one on one I would get to 1,000 before you got to 10 “ 

• Haha 2