Sauce wants NY Jets to TARGET Tee Higgins & Calvin Ridley!

Courtesy of one of JN's best posters: @bla bla bla.

My initial reaction to Sauce's tweet was that it's a sign of how awful our offense was last year that one of our defensive players is basically saying "our WRs stunk last year!" (even though it's completely true and everyone knows it).

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

My initial reaction to Sauce's tweet was that it's a sign of how awful our offense was last year that one of our defensive players is basically saying "our WRs stunk last year!" (even though it's completely true and everyone knows it).

This kid wants to win so badly, man  is he in the wrong place. Sorry sauce! 

• Upvote 2

Just now, The Crusher said:

This kid wants to win so badly, man  is he in the wrong place. Sorry sauce

That seems like a good nickname for a Jet: "Sorry Sauce".  Btw, I don't know why he doesn't already have the nickname "Awesome Sauce".

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What does Tee Higgins and Calvin Ridley have in Common?  -Agents.  T   Higgins and C Ridley are represented by David Mulugheta .      Sauce current agent looks like you are out when Sauce contract is up.    David Mulugheta has some big NFL players, and he’s known to get top dollars for his clients.   Looks like Sauce is getting ready to switch agents real soon. 

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That seems like a good nickname for a Jet: "Sorry Sauce".  Btw, I don't know why he doesn't already have the nickname "Awesome Sauce".

Because it's an awful name. Awesome Sauce is what we got when white suburban kids tried to come up with cool slang in the 90s....lol

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Assuming your  grown man, do yourself a favor and don’t ever say “awesome sauce”

• Haha 1