Russini and Rosenblatt: 2023 Jets a dysfunctional mess; Saleh paranoid, Hackett lazy, Zach a tittybaby

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

Nice. There’s a wing place in Westchester where you have to place your order 2 weeks prior to the Super Bowl or you’re out of luck. Then again we call all crash your party 😀

And the name of that place is...?

3 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Could be worse

Could have drafted KT? 😂

Toney and the word "intelligence" in the same story is something of an oxymoron. This guy with be lucky to be on a UFL practice squad by next month. 

• Haha 1

I'll post this here too, since we apparently need two threads about a known liar.  This should put to bed anything that ever comes out of her stupid mouth again:

Athletic reporter Dianna Russini said an NFL general manager told her at the Senior Bowl in Mobile that Vrabel's physical presence might be too intimidating for staffers inside an organization.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 2/4/2024 at 9:53 AM, SoFlaJets said:

he's a guy whose priorities as an owner of a sports franchise are not where any other owner's in any sport should be. You watch TT, when it gets nearer to Election Day, if the Jets floundering around the .500 mark at 3 and 3, or 3-4, he'll cede the day to day ops to Chris while he goes off trying to convince the world along with trump that the 2024 election was also stolen.

You know the rules, but you just couldn’t resist could you?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

You know the rules, but you just couldn’t resist could you?

Yea I know the rules, I should since I've only been here since 2005. Writing a factual post about the team's owner and his history and his feelings about what is most important to him breaks no rule that I know of

Yea I know the rules, I should since I've only been here since 2005. Writing a factual post about the team's owner and his history and his feelings about what is most important to him breaks no rule that I know of
I'm not sure you know what "factual" means.