ZACH WILSON isn’t on the Jets anymore discussion (merged)

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Yes. And Prince Harry is well deserving of his award. All of these men have earned it. 

I'm not a huge basketball fan but I always thought top prospects were drafted in the first round, usually in the top 15. I guess now the 55th overall player drafted in the NBA draft is considered a top prospect.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, bicketybam said:

I'm not a huge basketball fan but I always thought top prospects were drafted in the first round, usually in the top 15. I guess now the 55th overall player drafted in the NBA draft is considered a top prospect.

Nope, you were right to start with.  The 55th pick in the NBA draft is generally a worthless nothing in the modern era.  A throwaway.  

And we all know the NBA is a player-run league at this point, GM's and Coaches are basically chosen by the stars, not the other way around, on many teams.  Of any sports league, the NBA is the one I'd expect to see a JAG like Brony get drafted just to please the aging GOAT player currently running that team.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

His gig will be hang with Nicolette and see the world 

Sucks

As so often needs said here at JN, several things can be true at once:

1. Zach will live a charmed life none of us here at JN could ever hope to live, in luxury and freedom and wealth none of us could ever hope to enjoy.  We all envy the life he's likely to have, lets be honest.

2. Zach Wilson is (as of now) likely to go down as one of the top 2-3 QB Draft busts of all-time.  Not just Jets history, but all-time NFL history.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

1. Zach will live a charmed life none of us here at JN could ever hope to live, in luxury and freedom and wealth none of us could ever hope to enjoy.  We all envy the life he's likely to have, lets be honest.

2. Zach Wilson is (as of now) likely to go down as one of the top 2-3 QB Draft busts of all-time.  Not just Jets history, but all-time NFL history.

F15E7A0A-8A05-46CB-B105-1C6DB00C5225.gif

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Always somebody around to remind us that some dogsh*t player has a lot of money.  Like Jamal Adams.  @Larz

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

#2 is so wrong, there’s been too many 1st overall picks that have busted.  Top 2 or 3 is so exaggerated.  1st round busts all suck for teams that made those picks and are left without the FQB they were looking for.

#1 is what I was pointing out, he’s going to play for who knows how long and wind up quite wealthy. 

• Haha 1

#2 is so wrong, there’s been too many 1st overall picks that have busted.  Top 2 or 3 is so exaggerated.  1st round busts all suck for teams that made those picks and are left without the FQB they were looking for.

Still white-knighting, so cute.

#1 is what I was pointing out, he’s going to play for who knows how long and wind up quite wealthy. 

He's already absurdly wealthy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Always somebody around to remind us that some dogsh*t player has a lot of money.  Like Jamal Adams.  @Larz

It’s said far fewer times than your incessant number of complaints about those players.  
But do keep complaining 

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Still white-knighting, so cute.

He's already absurdly wealthy.

He’s absurdly wealthy because an Uncle is wealthy?  We’re still running this out there as fact?

Have no idea what white knighting means in this context.  But I don’t feel the need to exaggerate, Zach sucked.  So have others

He’s absurdly wealthy because an Uncle is wealthy?  We’re still running this out there as fact?

Sorry, you must be mistaking me for Matt.  

He's absurdly wealthy because the Jets paid him several tens of millions of dollars to be our #2 pick and to play QB for three seasons.

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Sorry, you must be mistaking me for Matt.  

He's absurdly wealthy because the Jets paid him several tens of millions of dollars to be our #2 pick and to play QB for three seasons.

He’s rich, I said that in the first post.  I pointed out to phil1c that he’s going to travel the world with Nicolette and travel, not a bad gig.  
Wasn’t that complicated.